If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Tapatalk Users
Tapatalk has been disabled again as the problem is still present. For those that use Tapatalk (I'm one of them) I realize this is an inconvenience, however be aware I am discussing the problem with both the developer of Tapatalk and the developer of the plugin we use for the Early Viewer Feedback forum. Hopefully this problem will be resolved soon.
Do what you have to do Q, you will get it fixed when you can.
Tapatalk has been reinstated. The one caveat is that if you are participating in a preview screening for a faneditor that forum will not be accessible. You will only see this forum through a web browser.
Seems a fair trade to me. Thanks for working on this.
You're an adult. Just cope.
reave Wrote:Seems a fair trade to me. Thanks for working on this.

Hey. It's me.
[Image: l.jpg]
Q2 Wrote:

Hey. It's me.
[Image: l.jpg]

I don't even know what the hell Tapatalk is (other than it was causing problems with the Early Viewer Feedback forum) but it was worth reading this thread just for post quoted above! Big Grin
>>>Completed Edits<<<
Recently Completed: Crossing Mulberry Street
Currently Editing: Taxi Driver Rescored (Refn/Drive/Cliff Martinez Style)

"I used Adobe Premiere, I like to do a little weekend editing. I recently just cut 3 minutes out of Goodfellas."