• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

My Punisher fan film(link)

TeresofBlood

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Please Right Click and Save as...

It is incomplete, but this is the opening scene.

http://www.redtere.com/Scene 1.wmv

Hopefully we can finish it in a couple weeks, but one of the leads got cancer and is now bald and can't finish. Thats a slight problem.

TeresofBlood

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, 20 people have viewed this. Anyone wanna give me some feedback. We actually shot this last summer. We didn't do this to be serious, just to have fun and get some practice.

twistd101

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not too shabby. I'd watch it if you guys got the whole thing filmed.

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
To me, the Punisher didn't really look/feel like the Punisher. Perhaps this is because I'm only familar with the movies and not with the comics, but I couldn't link to that character.

But I like the way you filmed it.

TeresofBlood

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks guys. As far as the casting... This wasn't really meant to be a fan-film. It was something we could shoot to get practice, but we wanted to do something that didn't matter to us. We didn't wanna waste a short script if the result would suck lol. The result doesn't suck.

Also. Not sure if you can get a great shot of it, but I designed that skull. I have tweaked it since then, but it is one of a kind.

TeresofBlood

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This scene is a severely rough cut that's been edited together for a while, but has does not have visual or sound FX yet. The edit is also very bad, with certain shots needing to be tightened up.

http://www.redtere.com/scene 8.wmv

There are a bunch of jump cuts, but this is actually like three short scenes in one file.

I've been re-working the script lately as one of the actors in a key scene has passed away and that was never shot. Hopefully we can finish it soon.

Top Bottom