• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Pet Peeve # _____________

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pet Peeve #1

Why does every blu-ray movie have to start with a two-minute advertisement for blu-ray? What the hell do you think I am watching? Sales pitch over. You already won! Try advertising on a DVD instead and let me watch my fucking movie.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You're your own pet peeve? OK I can see how that could make sense.

Pet Peeve #3

People who are too stupid to realise that they've parked their car in a really obtuse spot and just walked off and left it.

Mark Moore

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pet Peeve #4: People that squeeze my hand after the Lord's Prayer during Mass. Just let go!

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I thought this thread was about Reeve getting a new dog or something...

Anywers

Pet Steeve #5: Aliens that arrive in UFO's, i f*cking hate those guys! :mad:

No really.

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pet Reave #7: the cheesy FE logo on reave's avatar :p

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pet Peeve #8: Editors shamelessly plugging their edits with their avatars. ;-)

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pet Peeve #8: firstlings who want to take a swing at fanediting, but don't realise they're no good (sorry but it's true), never provide enough information, and don't use the proper formats/codecs.

Pet Peeve #9: "football" players who ruin the beautiful sport by diving and screaming so loud it sounds as if they're dying.

Pet Peeve #10: Not having enough time to finish my edit. Something always gets in between.

Pet Peeve#11: Realising I can keep this up all day, but at the end of it all, it won't make a difference.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kal-El said:
Pet Peeve #8: firstlings who want to take a swing at fanediting, but don't realise they're no good (sorry but it's true), never provide enough information, and don't use the proper formats/codecs.

Don't talk about yourself that way.

:razz:

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Don't talk about yourself that way.

Y0UJC.png

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kal-El said:

Pet Peeve #9: "football" players who ruin the beautiful sport by diving and screaming so loud it sounds as if they're dying.

Pet Peeve #10: Not having enough time to finish my edit. Something always gets in between.

Pet Peeve#11: Realising I can keep this up all day, but at the end of it all, it won't make a difference.

Pet Peeve #12: People who list more than one pet peeve in a row.

Pet Peeve #13: Hidden tracks at the end of an album.

Mark Moore

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pet Peeve #14: Prices that contain both a decimal point and a cent sign. I'm tempted to throw down a penny and tell them to keep the change.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Pet Peeve #8: Editors shamelessly plugging their edits with their avatars. ;-)

Kal-El said:
Pet reave #15: People who can't count.

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
Pet reave #15: People who can't count.

Are you saying reave can't count? :p

Pet Peeve #7: people who think they're cool when they're not.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pet Peeve #18: post-credit sequences. Put them in after the first bit of credits. None of the people I go see films with, save my cinefile uncle, are actually smart/willing enough to stay...

Metrostar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pet Peeve #19: feeling inadequate at fanedit.org because I'm still all about DVD and probably will be for many, many, more months... :-(

Metrostar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pet Peeve #20: Almost every driver in front of me not coming to a complete stop at a STOP sign.

Ever since I got fined $110 for not coming to a complete stop at a STOP sign a month or so ago, I have stopped at every single one. Yet the driver in front of me isn't doing it. Even the cops. Grrrrrr.

Top Bottom