• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

ST - Star Trek

giphy-7.gif

ImperialFighter said:
Here's a preview of what DISCOVERY'S main theme is gonna sound like -

Me likeee.  :D

all 5 star trek themes mixed into a acapella version

The new Discovery intro doesn't quite sound like a main theme to me.

I just read that Avika Goldsman is one of the producers on the new series. Why??? Let the man make all the award-winning historical dramas he wants, but when has he ever not destroyed a geek franchise or prevented a franchise from starting or re-starting? I'm sure he's a nice person, but I don't get it.

with michelle khan(yeoh) in the captain seat i'm hoping to see at least one well choreographed fight scene.after all she has the skills from acting along side jackie chan,moon lee,chow yun fat and performing her own stunts in movie in the 90s

Old piece of TNG fan art that I rescued off an old hard drive. It actually dates back to before I even got a computer. The modified date is July 28, 1993.

MAKEITSO.gif

Mark Moore said:
Old piece of TNG fan art that I rescued off an old hard drive. It actually dates back to before I even got a computer. The modified date is July 28, 1993.

MAKEITSO.gif

Unfortunately, I can't see it, and I doubt any of the other members here can either. Photobucket has disabled embedding for free and even most paid accounts (in an attempt to get people to pay for $40 per month accounts), so all we can see is a generic photo saying, "Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting".

You can read more about it here:

Image Hosting - Fanedit.org Forums

Huh. That's weird. It appeared for me directly after I made the post.

Anyway, here it is:

pi10vo3.gif

Mark Moore said:
Huh. That's weird. It appeared for me directly after I made the post.

That's because the image was already in your broswer cache

YouTube will happily upload hours and hours of HD video of anything at all for free, but Photobucket wants $40/month to host a few low-res stills. I don't understand the Internet at all sometimes. :p

And a fun commentary with the video's writer, TNG fan Dan Murrell:

Towards the end, he notes how little Paramount has done for the show's 30th Anniversary.

Captain Khajiit said:

Still not sure about Sulu's line of sight?  Then again, Uhura's looking all over the place....

I know Anti-Matter has a bit of an infamous reputation, but I like the concept of the edit.  I watched his Beyond the Barrier edit, and while I disagreed with it's final act, the CGI he created was truly impressive!

Back
Top Bottom