• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

ST - Star Trek

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ I love "Archer's Theme". It clearly should have been the main title for the show.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I gotta disagree; I think it's a hugely lame bit of muzak that utterly pales in comparison to the majestic prior themes. I sympathize with those who don't like "Faith of the Heart", especially the dreadful remix, but at least the vocals make it different enough from the earlier themes that the relative lameness of the music doesn't stick out too badly.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I didn't even realize there was a version of the theme that had different footage. Shows how little I watched Enterprise!

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ If you are referring to the vid I posted, I believe it is fan made, this however was used for a couple episodes:

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Season Four!!!! LOVED IT!!!! An actual PREQUEL!!!!

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
In the works: a Kirk's chair doggy bed. A KIRK'S CHAIR doggy bed. A KIRK'S CHAIR DOGGY BED!!! :D

USE_ST_captbed-%282%29.jpg

DominicCobb

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Humans can use that too right?

Not that I would.:spy:

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
1458662_619715711408616_1795948164_n.jpg

Stolen from FB: "Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my STARSHIP! The Federation's Galaxy-class explorer. Starfleet's top of the line. You can find this in the Alpha AND Beta quadrants. That's right, this sweet baby was made at Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards, orbiting Mars, in the Sol system. It's got twelve phaser arrays, two torpedo launchers, a supply of 250 photon torpedoes and hundreds of antimatter mines. That's right. Fly smart. Fly Starfleet. You got that?"

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
^This picture exceeds the necessary quota for awesomeness. :)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
NSFW tagged for some subtitled swearing.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
But wait, there's more:

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Reading those subs while understanding the French being spoken is one hell of a mind screw.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have absolutely no idea what this is.....??? :p

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ It's a minute of mystery, followed by another minute of total awesomeness, followed by two minutes of buiding WTF-ery, capped off with a minute and a half of depressing fail... :oops:

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
^ It's a minute of mystery, followed by another minute of total awesomeness, followed by two minutes of buiding WTF-ery, capped off with a minute and a half of depressing fail... :oops:

True.

And it does feature KATARINA VAN DERHAM!!!

ivoq.jpg

Total Awesomeness!!!

Top Bottom