• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

ST - Star Trek

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The only one I didn't recognize straight away was Robert Duncan McNeill. I would say that Robert Picardo has changed least.

Time marches on. But they all look happy in the photograph, which is all that counts.

Re: The Wrath of Khan

This review is quite harsh. While I like the film very much, some of the criticisms are just.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Captain Khajiit said:
Re: The Wrath of Khan

This review is quite harsh. While I like the film very much, some of the criticisms are just.

Star Trek: Generations is probably the best, in my opinion; followed by Star Trek: Insurrection.

lol

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I agree that Generations is pretty good, but certainly not the best. And Insurrection is awful.

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Agreed.

I stumbled on the review when looking for something else. It doesn't hurt to read a critical review of one of your favorite films every now and then.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Some cool trivia regarding the excellent Voyager 6x24 episode "Life Line", courtesy of Memory Alpha:

292px-Deanna_Troi_with_the_Doctor_and_Lewis_Zimmerman.jpg

• Robert Picardo enjoyed playing two roles in this episode: "I play not only the Doctor, but his programmer, Dr. Lewis Zimmerman. So I achieved a lifelong ambition of working with an actor who I've admired. Of course the hardest thing about acting with myself was coming up to my own level. I was very demanding, but also very generous, as an actor I gave myself everything I felt I deserved and more." (Star Trek: Voyager Companion)

• Although Tim Russ (Tuvok) appears in this episode, he has no lines.

• This episode is the first (and only) time that a piece of the USS Enterprise-E is seen on a Star Trek television series, in this case, Counselor Troi's quarters or office.

• This episode remains one of only two Star Trek episodes written by a castmember, as it was written by Robert Picardo. The other was "The Infinite Vulcan", written by Walter Koenig.

• This is the only Star Trek episode to feature characters who appeared in four live-action Star Trek series: the regular Voyager characters, Deanna Troi (who was previously a regular character on Star Trek: The Next Generation and would later appear in ENT: "These Are the Voyages..."), Reg Barclay (who previously appeared in five episodes of The Next Generation) and Lewis Zimmerman (who previously appeared in DS9: "Doctor Bashir, I Presume").

... Truly, a historic piece of work! :rockon:

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great find! Those posters look simple but elegant. I particularly like the one for III.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I love those! Fantastic find Gaith!:)

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I guess the whole ship was scaled small to hide Stewart's modest size! :lol:

Will Riker: ALL MAN. :-D

Hymie

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I noticed that about five years ago and can't unnotice whenever I watch an episode now.

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hymie said:
I noticed that about five years ago and can't unnotice whenever I watch an episode now.

Lol. Funny that it has been around that long and now suddenly seems to be going randomly viral.

Top Bottom