• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

John Dies at the End [2012]

STANKPAC

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Trailer for Don Coscarelli's JOHN DIES AT THE END
*from the creator of Phantasm, Beastmaster and of course...Bubba Ho-Tep!!*

I loved Phantasm, never saw Beastmaster, and didn't care for Bubba Ho-Tep. This one though isn't doing it for me. Interesting title though. They could have gone with a "Spoiler Alert!" though. :lol:

It's based off a book written by the Senior Editor at Cracked.com, if that means anything.

I haven't read Cracked since I was about 12 years old, and even then I barely read it.

Nice trailer Stankpac. Looks crazy. So immediately I like it.

Come on man, spoilers...
big_spoilers.jpg

Looks interesting, thoroughly loved Bubba Ho-Tep so will almost certainly give this one a go.

This is one of the best, most original movies I've seen in a long time. Not sure why, but it reminded me a lot of Cabin in the Woods. Very different stories, but the same kind of atmosphere.

Finally watched this, absolutely loved it. I knew it seemed up my alley, and it did turn out to be very much my kind of movie. I'm a big Phantasm fan, and there were definitely parts of this that reminded me of that, and honestly I think Don Coscarelli was probably the best choice for this movie. I really need to get around to reading the book, because from what I've heard there's a ton of stuff that didn't make it into the movie.

Back
Top Bottom