If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Star Trek Continues Featuring Chris Doohan and Grant Imahara
Thanks for sharing hbenthow
"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
That seemed like a really genuine apology. I don't think he ever intended to do anybody harm. He put forward what his intentions were, recognizes that his actions were not received in the way he intended, and instead of putting the blame on others for how they took his actions, recognizes that he should have realized people don't all want the same type of interaction. If only all apologies were this heartfelt. Well done, Vic.
Funimation have dropped him

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...ns/.143291
Another one bites the dust.
"Everything ends and it's always sad.  But everything begins again too and that's always happy.  Be happy." ~ The Doctor
I've seen a number of videos about the allegations and controversy recently, but this one is special. It's an in-depth examination of the genesis and history of many of the allegations (especially the ones that were around before the creation of the KickVic hashtag), and to the degree possible with the resources available to the video's creator, an examination of the reliability of most of the claims covered. A lot of the information covered in the video is old news to me (as I've been following this for years), but to anyone who doesn't know much about the details or history of the allegations and would like a good crash course, this is the best one that I've seen so far. It's an excellent aggregation of much of what I was able to uncover in the past.

Disclaimer: the video's creator believes Vic Mignogna to most likely be innocent of most or all of the allegations, but she presents and examines the available evidence in a sufficiently objective manner so that viewers can get an accurate presentation of the evidence from the video. Regardless of the opinions that she expresses, the research itself is good enough to give you a good crash course on most of the available evidence regarding the older claims, and is a good starting point if you desire to research the allegations in general. The first three and a half minutes are her commenting on some of the newer developments in the case, but then she dives into the available evidence regarding the pre-existing allegations.

Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!
Vic Mignogna recently released the following statement on Twitter:

Quote:Words cannot express the depth of my gratitude for all the kindness and support that has been shown to me over the last few weeks. I had hoped that my apologies and acknowledgments, both public and private, would be received. But I have now very reluctantly retained a law firm as my last and only recourse to attempt to salvage my reputation and my 20-year career in this industry.

A friend expressed a desire to set up a GoFundMe for legal expenses, I approved his kind offer and am so grateful, but I am not managing it, nor will I personally receive any of it. Any surplus will go to the Salvation Army Dallas Domestic Violence Abuse Shelters.

I hold no malice towards anyone. I just love my work and the fans, and sincerely wish to continue.
A very interesting video about one person's experiences with Vic Mignogna and her viewpoint on the allegations. Warning: she does get into some personal details about her life that some may find disturbing.