• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Brad Dourif to introduce "Legion" fanedit screening March 25th 2012

spicediver

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
425651_363095520380152_156479414375098_1102934_1146861297_n.jpg

I'm very pleased to announce this screening of my LEGION/EXORCIST III fanedit at the Mad Monster movie convention in North Carolina, USA on Sunday March 25th. The promoters contacted me for permission to screen the edit (very nice of them to ask). :)

Star of the film Brad Dourif will be a guest, introducing the film and doing a Q&A afterwards about Legion and Exorcist III.

The Facebook page with poster:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

The convention schedule:

http://www.themadmonsterparty.com/events2.html

Alas I cannot be there in body, but certainly will be in spirit.

The promoters are fans of the film and are using the event help build momentum to get the studio (Morgan Creek) to make a thorough and proper search in their vaults for the William Peter Blatty's legendary lost director's cut.

SD

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DUDE! That is so fantastic!! I cannot imagine how wonderful/gratifying that must feel to have something like this happen. Congratulations SD!!!

spicediver

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
L8wrtr said:
DUDE! That is so fantastic!! I cannot imagine how wonderful/gratifying that must feel to have something like this happen. Congratulations SD!!!

How it feels is...a bit surreal. :???:

What's most exciting for me is that the convention promoter's relationship with Morgan Creek may lead to the studio undertaking a really serious search of the vaults for that lost director's cut. At least half of that version would be unseen footage - it's really a different movie to Exorcist III.

William Peter Blatty is 84 years old now. It would be nice to make an old man happy. :)

Toonloon

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow. Congratulations. I saw your edit and loved it. The end was quite a shock, but I can see that you didn't have much choice regarding that. I'm so happy for you that Mr Dourif will be there. Hopefully Morgan Creek may finally find something.

Top Bottom