If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Actor Topher Grace is a FanEditor
so which one of you is this guy? ;-)
It seems that Topher 'Venom' Grace has come up with quite a radical re-arrangement of the 'Star Wars' prequels then... Smile

From nearly 7 hours worth of footage, to just 85 minutes long! That's pretty bold, no matter the result.

Anyway, in addition to the 'Slashfilm' link that's been shown, here's a couple of others which cover some of the cuts that were done for his 'private viewing' -

http://collider.com/topher-grace-star-wa...ls/150596/

http://www.firstshowing.net/2012/video-b...-prequels/

Strange that he wants to fiddle around with the already great 'Close Encounters Of The Third Kind' next though, considering there's certain other titles that could REALLY do with being re-worked instead.

Such as 'Spider-man 3' for one... ;-)

Q2 Wrote:I'm actually going to move this thread one more time, to the News article section. Smile Sorry Neg.

Sad Now I got to go and edit my post so it makes sense.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
i'm convinced Neglify is Topher :-P
A tenner says it leaks in the next couple of months.
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
Roy Anderson Wrote:I didn't see this post until now and posted about this over in the Fan Edit Ideas forum, hoping that someone has done something similar... Have they? Undecided

I'd love to watch a 3-in-1 version that has the plot changes mentioned in the article!

Yea, I made a post about it earlier too, having not seen the article on the front page.

Felt like an idiot after hearing about it. :oops:
nightstalkerpoet Wrote:i'm convinced Neglify is Topher :-P

If his edit sucks hard you may have a good argument there.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Hm... I guess probably not.

[Image: 66186495.png]
QuickCut Wrote:Hm... I guess probably not.

Yeah, either Topher got real fat or that pic of Neg is a fake!
Let me clarify.

...................NEGLIFY.............................................TOPHER...................