If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Badge Thread
TV's Frink Wrote:Two edits, huh? Better take my badge away. Sad

Anyone that snuck by get to keep it. We can't look incompetent now, can we?
Frantic Canadian Wrote:I think n0mArch was just pointing out the typo, which appears to have been fixed now.

Doh! Okay. Meesa missed dat.
Two badges? Wow, better crank up the pace then :-)
As it seems, this is already becoming a valuable thread. Kudos to you again, Neg.
Frantic Canadian Wrote:I think n0mArch was just pointing out the typo, which appears to have been fixed now.

Yes and the fact that I donated and would like a badge.
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
nOmArch Wrote:Yes and the fact that I donated and would like a badge.

Give this man a doner badge.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
I do eat a fair few kebabs
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

-Chinese guy
nOmArch Wrote:I do eat a fair few kebabs

Just googled it. Nice.

I notified an admin, you should have the badge soonish.

EDIT: Look at that shiny new badge. And now your user name box is bigger than all others!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Oohhhh look at me :lol:

Bill

-Chinese guy
nOmArch Wrote:Oohhhh look at me :lol:
You have quite the collection going on there! :p
Meh...been there, done that. Wink