If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Badge Thread
First post updated with list of people that still need Faneditor badges.
QuickCut Wrote:First post updated with list of people that still need Faneditor badges.

Thanks QC! As soon as I figure out how to properly do it, I'll get right on it. And I'll change your username color to orange.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
well i did a few covers for a couple of edits that weren't mine so far... i should open a gallery threat... Anyway, how do you guys make those 3d cover art previews??
g1orkatsos Wrote:well i did a few covers for a couple of edits that weren't mine so far... i should open a gallery threat... Anyway, how do you guys make those 3d cover art previews??

For GIMP users: GIMP.

For non-GIMP users: IMANDIX.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Thanks Neg!
g1orkatsos Wrote:well i did a few covers for a couple of edits that weren't mine so far... i should open a gallery threat...

We are indeed working to bring a new Academy back and redefine its purpose.
You're an adult. Just cope.
still, what was the old Academy?
g1orkatsos Wrote:still, what was the old Academy?

They was priests to the ol`scalliwag````s. Inbred wine, more CREATURE than ALIEN, their beauty is their advantage.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
Last edited by Neglify; today at 3:56 PM. Reason: I couldn't help it.

Looks like you're going to be a good moderator :lol:
QuickCut Wrote:Last edited by Rogue; today at whenever PM. Reason: Neither could I.

Looks like you're going to be a good moderator :lol:

fixed.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)