If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Badge Thread
There needs to be a "Lazy Good for Nothin'" badge.
QuickCut Wrote:There needs to be a "Lazy Good for Nothin'" badge.

I need this one!
:popcorn:
nOmArch Wrote:Yep me too.

I also. 'Tweren't much, for I was relatively poor even then, but yes.

Hmmm...small donation, one cover, three banners...is there a "Does little bits here and there but not a lot anywhere" badge? :lol:
Criticism is good. Suggestions are better.
ONGOING: Hebrides's Box o' Tutorials
hebrides Wrote:I also. 'Tweren't much, for I was relatively poor even then, but yes.

Hmmm...small donation, one cover, three banners...is there a "Does little bits here and there but not a lot anywhere" badge? :lol:

QuickCut Wrote:There needs to be a "Lazy Good for Nothin'" badge.

Fixed.
:lol: that was not my intention...
[Image: +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png?1322693145]

Too easy, couldn't resist :-)
It is my intention to have clear-cut definitions/guidelines for all badges fairly soon.

And as far as the Academy is no more, I know that L8wrtr is trying to revive the Academy system.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Neglify Wrote:I know that L8wrtr is trying to revive the Academy system.
What is that btw?
g1orkatsos Wrote:What is that btw?

Too long to go into right now.

(Read: I don't fully know.)
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Neglify Wrote:It is my intention to have clear-cut definitions/guidelines for all badges fairly soon.

why did we never get to see your campaign promises? ;-)