If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Badge Thread
Ok. Sorry for being such a nitpick, but Mark Moore's name should be green. It's driving my OCD brain crazy.
QuickCut Wrote:Mark Moore's name should be green.

Fixed. Thanks for that.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Brilliant.

Neg for president.
Completed: 
Raiders of the Lost Skull | Where the Wild Things Are: The Wild Rumpus Edition
Pulp Empire | The Dark Knight Saga Recut - Part I | Part II | Part III

Next Up:
Hannibal: The Ripper's Lament
Late breaking news!

Admins have gathered, meetings have been held and after much discussion (including PowerPoint presentations) we decided to simplify the Faneditor Badge.

1 Approved Fanedit = Faneditor.

Now continue about your business.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
That means I'm going to need a list of people who need badges.
Q2 Wrote:That means I'm going to need a list of people who need badges.

Asteroid-Man
ssj
Diamond Wan
MrGone

From Q2: Done.
Interesting. I forget how consecution entries are treated -- do they count as a fanedit, or are they a gray area? This is obviously not an issue for me until Shut Up! Consecution is released, but IIRC, there are some others who have (so far) only contributed to consecutions. I may be wrong about that, but I think it was the case at some point...
Criticism is good. Suggestions are better.
ONGOING: Hebrides's Box o' Tutorials
Consecution shorts do not count.
Eat my Consecution Shorts.
TV's Frink Wrote:Eat my Consecution Shorts.

Would hit "like" if I could.
Criticism is good. Suggestions are better.
ONGOING: Hebrides's Box o' Tutorials