If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Site Updated 03/01/2012
Working fine now.
Should i click the negative button on all of Neglify's posts?
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
Yep, all fixed :-)
EDIT: you can dislike this post all you like, but I don't like that new "Do you like this post" crap. Too much facebook.
Kal-El Wrote:Yep, all fixed :-)
EDIT: you can dislike this post all you like, but I don't like that new "Do you like this post" crap. Too much facebook.

Maybe instead of "do you like this post?" it could be a philosophical question like "Prove to me you are not figments of my imagination" or "Why am i here?" and stuff like that :-P
We could go retro with stuff like, "This is rad!"
^ I thought that post was helpful. Wink
Rogue-theX Wrote:Should i click the negative button on all of Neglify's posts?

Aw man. Then I'd have like 100 notifications every day.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Kal-El Wrote:Yep, all fixed :-)

I totally disliked it :p
What I meant is that when I try to post with Chrome on my Linux system.And I try to separate the text by using newlines or "enter"The whole thing ends up like what you see here
Two mobile-related issues that may be beyond your capabilities, Q.

Minor issue: When I first go to FE.org (be it front page, the forum, or whatevs) I am directed to a mobile site. I have to click the "full site" link at the bottom of the page.

Slightly less minor issue: I can't post using Opera Mobile anymore. Stock Gingerbread Android browser posting still works, however.