If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Site Updated 03/01/2012
We updated the site software today to the latest version. As always with updates there is a possibility of some quirks, so if you spot anything let us know in this thread. Thank you.
I already see a glitch: the editor menu bar. Working on it now.
I don't know if it's just me, but the "Show All Smilies" button doesn't work.
Q2 Wrote:I already see a glitch: the editor menu bar. Working on it now.

QuickCut Wrote:I don't know if it's just me, but the "Show All Smilies" button doesn't work.

One of our plugins was causing the problem I mentioned above. I've disabled it and is seems to have fixed that problem. Is it fixing yours?
Yep. Works fine now.
Tried to post a couple of videos, and got a message that I am only allowed one per post.

Sad
Inbox notifications bar looks huge in Chrome. Haven't tried other browsers.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
It looks the same in Firefox.
TV's Frink Wrote:Tried to post a couple of videos, and got a message that I am only allowed one per post.

Sad

Not a bug, a setting. I've upped it to 3.

addiesin Wrote:Inbox notifications bar looks huge in Chrome. Haven't tried other browsers.

It looks fine in Firefox and IE. I'll try Chrome in the morning and see what happens.
Just tried Firefox too. Looks huge. Are we looking at the same thing? On this page right now, scroll straight up and click notifications. Does it look like this:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r252/...chrome.png
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r252/...irefox.png

Dunno if this is normal or not. If so, carry on. If not, now you know!
// IdeasIdea Central //