• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Hollywood Apocalypse: Electronic Killer / Mad Man

leeroy

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wn0wlsy

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The Electronic Killer[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]For many years the planet Zeist lived in peace and harmony until the robots they had created to protect their world turned against them. A war that lasted for many years turned the once blue skies of the planet Zeist into darkness. On the final days of the war a cyborg escaped to the nearest Galaxy but little did he know a young Space Marine was close behind. Now the war will continue on our planet.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Mad Man[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A murderous psychopath break out of a mental hospital during a power blackout and lay siege to a bunch of teenagers on holiday[/font]

FULL LENGTH TRAILER

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The intention was to take two well known franchises and present them in a new light. built around the idea of how a cinema experience used to be. the fan edit is built around a very alternative universe that includes commercials, news reel trailers and a short film. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The Electronic Killer[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The idea behind the edit was to give it a concept, the concept being that the studio didn't believe a film that involved a time traveling cyborg sent to kill an unborn child, while a soldier from the future sent to protect the mother would work. So the film has been radically edited so that they are now beings from another planet. In doing this many continuity errors and mistakes now occur, also a lot of stock footage from other films has been added in able to tell this new story.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Mad Man[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]As the Electronic Killer this edit seeks to reimagine the Friday the 13th movie. Alot of the more familiar elements have been cut to give the viewer a new experience. acting as the B movie to this double feature less focus and attention is given to this edit. Just as with Tarantino's Death Proof i wanted the edit to feel like two films have been edited together to create a new film.[/font]

dzxw0hk

A murderous psychopath breaks out of a mental hospital during a power blackout and lay siege to a group to unexpected teenagers

http://https://vimeo.com/153038207[/video]

What movie is this? i am confused....

g1orkatsos said:

It's an AWESOME movie!

(look more closely at the poster ;) )

Rogue-theX said:
It's an AWESOME movie!

(look more closely at the poster ;) )

still nope. doesn't ring a bell or anything

g1orkatsos said:

It's called a Teaser. It teases you.... Makes you want to know more...

Interesting mix of movie images. You got the Stargate from... uh... Stargate. You have an altered tagline from Transformers. The city outside of the Stargate is Los Angeles. The title "The Electronic Killer" implies a robot... Terminator maybe... Do I know exactly what movie it is? Nope. But it is intriguing.

Might not be a movie at all. Might be a TV edit.

"they're the donut people."

Gaith said:
"Their War?" ;)

Lol, the true electronic killer: An over-reliance on spell check.

Though maybe it is meant to mean, "hey, there is a war going on over there, right through that Stargate that takes you into Hollywood (I am guessing based on the picture)." It turns out that Hollywood is actually run by a group of aliens working to dumb down humanity before the big invasion. Fanedit.org is a small band of rebels fighting back.

geminigod said:
Though maybe it is meant to mean, "hey, there is a war going on over there, right through that Stargate that takes you into Hollywood (I am guessing based on the picture)." It turns out that Hollywood is actually run by a group of aliens working to dumb down humanity before the big invasion. Fanedit.org is a small band of rebels fighting back.
Call it Star Wars (star as in movie stars) and we'll have a winner!

Dwight Fry said:
Call it Star Wars (star as in movie stars) and we'll have a winner!

Lol. Beautiful name. And guaranteed box office smash because of all the press the movie will get when George Lucas sues over naming rights.

Get a few celebrities to sign on and it could be a multi-million dollar idea right there.

Somebody run with it. Just buy me an expensive bottle of scotch once you are rich.

Interesting mix of movie images. You got the Stargate from... uh... Stargate. You have an altered tagline from Transformers. The city outside of the Stargate is Los Angeles. The title "The Electronic Killer" implies a robot... Terminator maybe... Do I know exactly what movie it is? Nope. But it definitely looks sweet.

Thanks Neglify and you were right :D

Back
Top Bottom