• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Fat-edit.org 2012

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ok fellas, let's be honest. Fanediting, while good for the soul, is not good for the waistline. Same goes for edit watchers. Sitting on the couch does no one's lifespan any good.

2 weeks ago I kicked off a challenge to lose 10kg (look up kilograms people, they make more sense. Metric!) in 10 weeks. This way I can edit away happily for hours at a time, but be alive long enough to actually get through all my ideas. Besides, I want to see the Star Wars prequel reboots in 2045.

So you may be thinking F*&k **f and die, I like being fat. No problem. But for those of you who know it to be true and want to join in, I thought I would put this invitation out there for you to join me and together we will edit the fat.

If you're keen, say this pledge:

"I, (insert name here), am a fateditor. I promise to lose 1kg a week (seriously, look it up), and become a healthy little movie lover again."

We need our editors and movie lovers alive people!

I am 2 weeks in, and 2kg down. Anyone interested in joining in?

*crickets*

*tumbleweed*

*baby crying*

*microphone feedback*

*silence*

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
njvc said:
So you may be thinking F*&k **f and die, I like being fat.

How'd you know my reply?

"I, Neglify, promise to GAIN 1kg a week and become a pudgier little movie lover."

:preggers:

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pfft.

Until my girls start sleeping through the night again, and I can get up early and exercise like I used to...no go. :(

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm counting calories (not dieting). Managed to lose 9 lbs since Jan. 1.

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
How'd you know my reply?

"I, Neglify, promise to GAIN 1kg a week and become a pudgier little movie lover."

:preggers:

That is a very cute little emoticon. and good for you sir, I look forward to hearing of your gaining progress :p

TV's Frink said:
Pfft.

Until my girls start sleeping through the night again, and I can get up early and exercise like I used to...no go. :(

A fair excuse if ever i heard one.

Q2 said:
I'm counting calories (not dieting). Managed to lose 9 lbs since Jan. 1.

Nice! But what's an lb? ;-)

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
njvc said:
That is a very cute little emoticon.

It is, isn't it? But if you only knew what goes on in my head when I look at it in the context of what I wrote...

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
It is, isn't it? But if you only knew what goes on my head when I look at it in the context of what I wrote...

:wat:

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ok got it. thanks for sharing. :oops:

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
just jogged three kilometers--after my hobbits went to sleep and before working on creating dialogue for my edit.

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sweet ssj, nice one.

Oh and Neg, check your earlier post, it's funnier than you realise. You must have long range and a good aim to get it on your head like that!

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ahh you were too quick:p

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I play football, use my bike to get to work, go running, and plan on doing the Insanity workout next June/July. No fat-editing for me! :)

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Man, I should write a tutorial on how to hijack a thread.

Did you see War Horse? Gonna wach it today :)

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TMBTM said:
Did you see War Horse? Gonna wach it today :)

Yeah, it was pretty boring. Visually it was great. And the music was pretty sweet too. I just didn't really give a damn about that horse.

stayontopicstayontopic.jpg

Oh... uh... fat people suck.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh, well, I'll see then...
Let's get back to topic then I guess. :-(

Top Bottom