• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

QuickCut's Custom Covers

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well I keep breaking my "not-on-the-forums-anymore" rule :mad: but I couldn't resist logging in to post this one...

therewillbeblood3d.png

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry to be a hater, but man, that There Will Be Blood cover really uh... um...

ok, it sucks. The whole bright red blood motif is totally opposite of what the movie is about. Yeah sure the title of the movie is "There Will Be Blood" but it's not a bloody movie.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neg don`t know shit, that cover rocks! ;)

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Sorry to be a hater, but man, that There Will Be Blood cover really uh... um...

ok, it sucks. The whole bright red blood motif is totally opposite of what the movie is about. Yeah sure the title of the movie is "There Will Be Blood" but it's not a bloody movie.

Yeah, I know it's not (I have seen it). And I can assure you personally that I was not trying to represent the movie with the cover.

I was just trying to make a cool cover :p

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Honestly, when I'm looking at a cover, I don't really think about whether or not it meshes with the theme of the movie. I just think about more whether it looks good artistically.

Which mine might not. I'm willing to take criticism in that area. Just let it be known that I wasn't really making any attempt to make the cover go with the theme of the movie.

Otherwise, it would be a really boring cover.

^That was a joke, I loved the movie.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
QuickCut said:
Honestly, when I'm looking at a cover, I don't really think about whether or not it meshes with the theme of the movie. I just think about more whether it looks good artistically.

Which mine might not. I'm willing to take criticism in that area. Just let it be known that I wasn't really making any attempt to make the cover go with the theme of the movie.

Otherwise, it would be a really boring cover.

^That was a joke, I loved the movie.

I can understand that, but a cover/poster is a visual representation of a movie.

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
I can understand that, but a cover/poster is a visual representation of a movie.

I think this is going to turn into a "uh-huh" "nuh-uh." :p I can understand why you don't like the cover.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Slightly on topic, these always makes me laugh:

33607_slide.jpg

26935_slide.jpg

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
:lol: It's funny how well that title switch works.

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why does Daniel Day Lewis look like he's straining to have a crap?

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ha ha! The title switch thing makes me laugh.

And, QuickCut, you need to be here more, not less. :)

Top Bottom