• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Jambe's Raiders on NPR

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great article. Loved the paragraph about fanedits being like lovingly made mix tapes shared between friends

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very cool, thanks ADM. Good to see you.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great to see you getting positive response for your wonderful work.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jamb: halfway thru raiders. awesome job!

never before noticed that guy with t-shirt and jeans in the street scene.

booshman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I watched this yesterday on vimeo, and it was excellent, I really enjoyed it. I found out a hell of a lot that I never knew while being completely entertained. I wish official releases could be more like this, it beats the hell out of any in movie behind the scenes option you get with blurays.

It did leave me a little sad though. The care and craftsmanship, real locations and stuntwork that went into making the thing, that today would be taken care of digitally. Also Speilberg and Lucas seem like different guys completely, I miss the 80's.

Top Bottom