• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Lockout [2012]

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Guy Peirce doing his best Marky Mark impression. looks cool in a "I'm gonna completely suck" kinda way.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cool, looks like a Fortress knock off, which is a good thing :)

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
There's a little Fortress there, but this is sooo a Snake-less "Escape From Earth". Or the closest we'll ever get without Carpenter and Russell. :(

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
after LA.... I'm cool with that

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Too bad it had to be Guy Pearce. Maybe he's having a blast, but if the entire film's going to be him spewing one liners...
Pearce is -in my opinion- a seriously underrated actor, who deserves a lot more credit than he's got coming to him already, but this won't help his cause. Maybe cutting out all the one liners and putting back in potentially great character development deleted scenes could turn this baby around?

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Turn what baby around? For all we know the movie is awesome.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Uncanny Antman said:
LikeButton-300x130.gif

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Uncanny Antman said:
True. I'll just wait and see :) Guy Pearce rocks, end of. ;)

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It now goes by the -dumb- name: MS One: Maximum Security...
See my article scan below

guypearcemsmaxsecurity.jpg

leeroy

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hmmm I like the Section 8 title it originally had, going by the trailer it's look good on a $30,000,000 budget I hope it's gonna be R Rated. kinda funny seeing Guy Pearce doing this type of film as it's not his usual thing but he is a good actor

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I smell a release date pushback to 2014.
why? just cause.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know I'm judging before I've seen it, and I've watched the trailer again, so I really can't help it, but I keep thinking his character could really work as a guy of few words, and loads of action :) Cut down as much talk from his end as possible. Get in, kill everybody, get the girl, and get out ;)

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I got a little tingly watching that.

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Escape from New York meets Outland. But still, might be a fun ride.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
elbarto, change the damn title already :p

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wh...what? All of the potential future fans that will be misled by this title demand it. You'll confuse them, perhaps even mentally challenge, or hurt them. It's torture :oops:

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
elbarto1 said:

:lol:

I like the Europa logo... And the spaceships... And the part where they rip off the Sunshine space jump...

Leeroy1 said:
I hope it's gonna be R Rated.

I don't think the movie would fulfill it's potential otherwise, but some of the cartoony action looks PG-13-ish or whatever it is now.

Kal-El1 said:
I know I'm judging before I've seen it, and I've watched the trailer again, so I really can't help it, but I keep thinking his character could really work as a guy of few words, and loads of action Cut down as much talk from his end as possible. Get in, kill everybody, get the girl, and get out

Yes indeedy.

Top Bottom