• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars Blu-ray Covers

doubleofive

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks to a going-out-of-business Blockbuster, I finally got copies of ESB and RotJ on Blu-ray. However, they came in DVD cases with the awful Trilogy/Vader cover art. I really liked the simplicity of the disc art, so I made some Blu-ray sized covers based on them.

005BD-Ep4.jpg

005BD-Ep5.jpg

005BD-Ep6.jpg

They're available for download here. If you select a cover, once it goes full screen you can go to "Options" at the bottom and "Download full size".

The bottom part of the back is a little snarky, but I couldn't help myself. ;-) I'm willing to upload blanks for others to modify if there is demand.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice commentary. I approve this message :p

Top Bottom