• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Beavis and Butt-Head

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Has Beavis and Butt-Head finished for this series?

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yep. This season, or series as you Brits call them, was only 12 episodes long. The DVD and Blu-Ray releases of this season will be released on February 14th iirc.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Likely uncut, as they probably still hold the rights to the clips, unlike the case of the original series which took years to come out, in its butchered format.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I doubt they will keep the music vids.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
As far as I know they will be completely uncut and include the music videos, but just in case I've been grabbing the 1080p rips.

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
In all fairness I don't really like modern music so losing skrillex and it's ilk is no biggie for me, though their comments are often better than the episodes because they''re a little bit smarter, but that's the way it's always been, maybe that was their intention with all the reality tv footage instead, because MTV already own the rights to all that.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've never really cared for the music that they've had on the show, and I'm including the old show as well, but the commentary that they provide while watching the videos is often hilarious. I'll be honest though, my favorite commentaries from them comes when they watch Jersey Shore.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP said:
I doubt they will keep the music vids.

You should grab the webrips they have no logo's.

Top Bottom