If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Unofficial Official "Your Inbox is Full" Thread
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Big GrinSmile;-):-):-(:-P:-o:oops::|:-|:pBig Grin:-D:lol:Sad:xSmile:-(:-P:?:-?
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
apologies for my absence lately, and for anyone who has tried to contact me. I have gotten about a dozen emails about a full inbox. Life has been kind of crazy lately, and I hope to catch up this weekend sometime. I hope everyone is doing well.
Sorry to hear about the craziness! I hope things settle down a bit soon. Smile
DWIGHTFRY empty your Frakken BOX!

respectfully, your friendly neighborhood Postman.:-P
"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
bionicbob Wrote:DWIGHTFRY empty your Frakken BOX!

respectfully, your friendly neighborhood Postman.:-P

This guy? :-D

Done! ;-)
[size=x-small]"You can put it in one word: fear. Fear of what you'll do to him. Fear of punishment so vivid in his mind that he fears it even more than sudden death. [...] My point is that cruelty with purpose is not cruelty. It's efficiency. But a man will never disobey you once he's watched his mate's backbone laid bare. He'll remember those white ribs staring at him, he'll see the flesh jump and hear the whistle of the whip for the rest of his life." - Capt. Bligh, Mutiny on the Bounty (1962)

[/size]

Hebrides, your inbox seems to be as crowded as your KOTCS thread. :-P
[size=x-small]"You can put it in one word: fear. Fear of what you'll do to him. Fear of punishment so vivid in his mind that he fears it even more than sudden death. [...] My point is that cruelty with purpose is not cruelty. It's efficiency. But a man will never disobey you once he's watched his mate's backbone laid bare. He'll remember those white ribs staring at him, he'll see the flesh jump and hear the whistle of the whip for the rest of his life." - Capt. Bligh, Mutiny on the Bounty (1962)

[/size]

Not anymore. And technically, it's still jones1899's thread ;-)
Criticism is good. Suggestions are better.
ONGOING: Hebrides's Box o' Tutorials
Dwight Fry, your inbox is FULL! :x
>>>Completed Edits<<<
Recently Completed: Crossing Mulberry Street
Currently Editing: Taxi Driver Rescored (Refn/Drive/Cliff Martinez Style)

"I used Adobe Premiere, I like to do a little weekend editing. I recently just cut 3 minutes out of Goodfellas."

Gatos Wrote:Dwight Fry, your inbox is FULL! :x
Not anymore. Damn fan mail!

[/size]

Dwight Fry Wrote:Not anymore. Damn fan mail!

*bows to you leetness*

We're not worthy, we're not worthy