If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

January 2019 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

The Unofficial Official "Your Inbox is Full" Thread
Dwight I'm so tempted to send you like 100 PMs tonight.
"See the turtle of enormous girth, on his shell he holds the Earth. His thought is slow, but always kind. He holds us all within his mind. On his back all vows are made; he sees the truth but mayn't aid. He loves the land and loves the sea, and even loves a child like me."
Neglify Wrote:Dwight I'm so tempted to send you like 100 PMs tonight.

Dwight your inbox is full AGAIN :-D
>>>Completed Edits<<<
Recently Completed: Crossing Mulberry Street
Currently Editing: Taxi Driver Rescored (Refn/Drive/Cliff Martinez Style)

"I used Adobe Premiere, I like to do a little weekend editing. I recently just cut 3 minutes out of Goodfellas."

Gatos Wrote:

Dwight your inbox is full AGAIN :-D

It was Neg.:-(

It has room again. Smile
[size=x-small]"You can put it in one word: fear. Fear of what you'll do to him. Fear of punishment so vivid in his mind that he fears it even more than sudden death. [...] My point is that cruelty with purpose is not cruelty. It's efficiency. But a man will never disobey you once he's watched his mate's backbone laid bare. He'll remember those white ribs staring at him, he'll see the flesh jump and hear the whistle of the whip for the rest of his life." - Capt. Bligh, Mutiny on the Bounty (1962)

[/size]

Just got my inbox cleared out, sorry if I missed any PMs.
Um, I think you are looking for The Unofficial Official "My Inbox is No Longer Full" thread. :-P
He was upset nobody posted here about it so took matters into his own hand. He wanted us all to know how popular he is.
"See the turtle of enormous girth, on his shell he holds the Earth. His thought is slow, but always kind. He holds us all within his mind. On his back all vows are made; he sees the truth but mayn't aid. He loves the land and loves the sea, and even loves a child like me."
Neglify Wrote:He was upset nobody posted here about it so took matters into his own hand. He wanted us all to know how popular he is.

[Image: 3547v2.jpg]
geminigod... :mad:
QuickCut Wrote:geminigod... :mad:

Patience on that one. IIRC he's in the process of moving across the country so he might not be checking in for a while.
>>>Completed Edits<<<
Recently Completed: Crossing Mulberry Street
Currently Editing: Taxi Driver Rescored (Refn/Drive/Cliff Martinez Style)

"I used Adobe Premiere, I like to do a little weekend editing. I recently just cut 3 minutes out of Goodfellas."

Yes, no need for a :mad:. We love gemgod.