• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

G.I. Joe: Retaliation.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The first movie obviously has its issues, but judging from this trailer.... Holy fuck. I'm there day one.

Best part of the trailer? Every shitty character from the first movie is seemingly killed. Fingers crossed that this is true.

reave said:
Best part of the trailer? Every shitty character from the first movie is seemingly killed. Fingers crossed that this is true.

That would be sweeeeeettttt! The only way to make a good sequel out of the first movie would be to kill everybody from that movie.

^^ Still has Channing Tatum in it though, ugghh.....absolutely terrible actor! :-|

As long as it still has Ray Park in it, I'm GO! :)
The President's still in it...
Does this mean he's still supposed to be Arnold Vosloo's character?
And apparently Storm Shadow's still alive too?

WOW, IMDB cast list!
Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Channing Tatum, Ray Park, Arnold Vosloo, Ray Stevenson, Byung-Hun Lee, ...

STANKPAC said:
^^ Still has Channing Tatum in it though, ugghh.....absolutely terrible actor! :-|

Actually, judging from the second part of the trailer's footage, I think he dies too.

Man, these Bronies are everywhere!

IS WILLIS DUKE?
[all caps]

So, no Rachel Nichols as Scarlett?, Im not interested

To illustrate my point

gijoescarlett4lh3.jpg

Still looks kick ass.

Im looking forward to this one. I enjoyed the first one as well. It wasn't terrible, imo. I definitely think it was better than the first transformers film. and it had Dennis Quaid (yeah he was bout in it for a whole 25 minutes probably. Didn't mind Channing Tatum in it either. Thought he did a pretty decent job.

Loved the first movie so I am definitely looking forward to this one.

A: It already looks like it has better writing than Transformers.

B: You're not supposed to admit that you enjoyed any of GI Joe 1 in public.

Sent via Tapatalk 2 from my phone, so deal with the spelling erors.

While I found the first one entertaining, I wouldn't say I liked it. I liked Ray Park and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Kinda blocked out the other stuff. This new one seems like its actually trying to be a gi joe movie.

And Battleship is transformers without the transformers. Get it right! :p

First one was meh. Cool scene in Paris, everything else was fairly stupid, especially Dennis Quaid and most of the cast. Writing was awful. Pretty much everything was dumb. This one looks cool though. I'll see it in theaters.

I thought the first film was exactly what it wanted to be: an adaptation of the stories you had with your G.I Joe action figures, which I think is a very high compliment. Yeah, the writing was iffy, but that didn't mean it was any less fun. The sequel, however, looks like it will be even more fun the first, what with the ninja fight on the mountain, Cobra infiltrating the White House, and Bruce Willis, even if I feel that Bruce Willis is too good for this movie and is playing a role meant for Vin Diesel. Now, nothing is going to top the Avengers as far as summer movies go, possibly not even The Dark Knight, but I'll still give it a chance.

Nic Sticinski said:
Now, nothing is going to top the Avengers as far as summer movies go, possibly not even The Dark Knight, but I'll still give it a chance.

Now this is a different topic for a different thread, but I have high doubts that anything Marvel will ever top anything Nolan.

QuickCut said:
Now this is a different topic for a different thread, but I have high doubts that anything Marvel will ever top anything Nolan.

I agree. Especially with all the build-up there is going for The Dark Knight Rises and Christopher Nolan completing his trilogy. I know there's a lot of build-up for The Avengers as well, but I'm pretty sure The Dark Knight Rises will come out on top. Personally, I don't really care about The Avengers movie. I mean I'll watch it at some point, but I'm not going to be waiting in line on opening day, or even opening week, and chances are I probably won't even see it until it hits Blu-Ray, but I've been waiting four years for The Dark Knight Rises, so yeah, I'll definitely be seeing that opening week at the latest.

Back
Top Bottom