• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Article: Sony, Fox and Universal Found Torrenting

The plot thickens.

Several other anti-torrent companies have been caught before.

the new way to make money is through litigation.
you get in the worst trouble through uploading. so a company dangles some bait and see which fishies come biting. then BAM! slap them with a lawsuit.
i mean, they know they're not gonna make money off their crappy Wolverine movie in the theater, might as well collect a few dollars in the court room.

Meh, I ain't surprised. Hypocrisy is the only true constant in the universe. ;)

I do like this part from the article...

“After all, if it’s so easy to spoof an IP-address, then accused file-sharers can use this same defense against copyright holders.”

Reminds me of the time the Vatican was outed as a major investor in Durex condoms, same old 'do as I say, not as I do'.

Back
Top Bottom