• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Wow here is something you do not see everyday

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow. I sure hope the disclaimer about buying it on eBay is on that edit. If so, whoever buys that is gonna feel like a fool.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi Tranzor, nice to see ya around.
You should signal this to Ebay to make it disappear.

EDIT: but really, the thing we do not see every day is Tranzor on the forum! ;)

spelledaren

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Heh. Well, it's flattering that they think it's worth 30 bucks as a starting bid?
:)

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I created a new account on eBay a few months back (don't remember my old one) to flag fanedit related items to their administration. I did the same with all the USB, watches and other-Star Wars Renascent related stuff that was reported some time ago.

I haven't made Tranzor aware of this yet, let alone anyone else, but I'm assuming it's the right thing to do nonetheless.
If anyone else comes across anything, feel free to save yourself the trouble of reporting it, and report it to me instead. I'd be more than happy to report the item in your stead.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just set up a saved search for any edits you might be interested in and report them when they show up in your inbox. Takes about 30 secs. Simples.

Another thing to bare in mind is that the more reports ebay get about a particular item the more likely they are to do something about it, so the best thing to do is have more people reporting than less.

@Tranzor good to have you back buddy where you been?!?

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello to all: About my disappearance, the true story is a lot of personal issues and changes, but the forum story will be this" I was stuck in a block of ice for about a year."

Hey Kay-el will gladly let you know if I find any more. For some odd reason though I do enjoy the fact that the seller is in Russia (allegedly)

For record's sake, I can also tell you that the director was finally given a found print of the version I ended up making on 16mm and on the same night was personally given my edit I made with a long note attached to it as well. He seemed very ok with it. More so for the fact that people liked that particular film of his so much.

At any rate, I have about a years worth of stuff to catch up on, see you soon--

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I intend to report too, but I'm not sure of what reason to select since it's all based on drop-downs, none of which describe fanedits accurately enough.

And to think the person selling it has 108 feedback votes, all positive...

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just went wit the one I thought best even if it sounded a bit contradictory. And then there was a box near the bottom to add extra details, I linked to the page and explained that it states "you must own a copy of the original"

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just say it's a pirated movie being sold for profit.

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
reave said:
Just say it's a pirated movie being sold for profit.
Done. I think reports will be more effective if all of us give the same reason.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dwight Fry said:
I think reports will be more effective if all of us give the same reason.

Agreed. I reported it when Tranzor first posted the thread and I chose the option Reave chose.

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Victory! :whoo:

This listing (280790108363) has been removed, or this item is not available.
    • Please check that you've entered the correct item number
    • Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
good. I also reported earlier today. Thanks for bringing this dirtbag to our attention Tranzor. And nice to see you around again. :)

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
All right then, all in for reave's explanation, and it'll work :)

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ahh finally, I reported it three times over the last few days.

Like I said the more people that report it the better.

Top Bottom