If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Wow here is something you do not see everyday
at least anymore-- fanedits on ebay, and no less one of mine--

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-JUST-BEFORE...41606508cb
STILL AVAILABLE- only 2 left Fanedit.org skateboards
for skating or decoratvie purposes- shoot me a PM
probably never coming soon:
Taxi Driver in a Damaged Brain, EL Topo: ripping the guts out and
Escape from Doomsday: 2019
Wow. I sure hope the disclaimer about buying it on eBay is on that edit. If so, whoever buys that is gonna feel like a fool.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Hi Tranzor, nice to see ya around.
You should signal this to Ebay to make it disappear.

EDIT: but really, the thing we do not see every day is Tranzor on the forum! Wink
"Always in motion is the future"
My instagramMy BLog - All my fanedits at IFDB - Q&A with TMBTM (from 2012) 
Heh. Well, it's flattering that they think it's worth 30 bucks as a starting bid?
Smile
Hi, tranzor! It's great to see you post again. Smile
Non sum qualis eram.

Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Decoding Video and Audio
Captain Khajiit's Quick Guide to Encoding a BD via the Command-line
Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Encoding with HCenc

For tech support, PM me (politely) or use the @+username function: I rarely read through threads these days.
I created a new account on eBay a few months back (don't remember my old one) to flag fanedit related items to their administration. I did the same with all the USB, watches and other-Star Wars Renascent related stuff that was reported some time ago.

I haven't made Tranzor aware of this yet, let alone anyone else, but I'm assuming it's the right thing to do nonetheless.
If anyone else comes across anything, feel free to save yourself the trouble of reporting it, and report it to me instead. I'd be more than happy to report the item in your stead.
Just set up a saved search for any edits you might be interested in and report them when they show up in your inbox. Takes about 30 secs. Simples.

Another thing to bare in mind is that the more reports ebay get about a particular item the more likely they are to do something about it, so the best thing to do is have more people reporting than less.

tranzor good to have you back buddy where you been?!?
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
Hello to all: About my disappearance, the true story is a lot of personal issues and changes, but the forum story will be this" I was stuck in a block of ice for about a year."

Hey Kay-el will gladly let you know if I find any more. For some odd reason though I do enjoy the fact that the seller is in Russia (allegedly)

For record's sake, I can also tell you that the director was finally given a found print of the version I ended up making on 16mm and on the same night was personally given my edit I made with a long note attached to it as well. He seemed very ok with it. More so for the fact that people liked that particular film of his so much.

At any rate, I have about a years worth of stuff to catch up on, see you soon--
STILL AVAILABLE- only 2 left Fanedit.org skateboards
for skating or decoratvie purposes- shoot me a PM
probably never coming soon:
Taxi Driver in a Damaged Brain, EL Topo: ripping the guts out and
Escape from Doomsday: 2019
I intend to report too, but I'm not sure of what reason to select since it's all based on drop-downs, none of which describe fanedits accurately enough.

And to think the person selling it has 108 feedback votes, all positive...
I just went wit the one I thought best even if it sounded a bit contradictory. And then there was a box near the bottom to add extra details, I linked to the page and explained that it states "you must own a copy of the original"