If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Wow here is something you do not see everyday
Just say it's a pirated movie being sold for profit.
You're an adult. Just cope.
reave Wrote:Just say it's a pirated movie being sold for profit.
Done. I think reports will be more effective if all of us give the same reason.
Dwight Fry Wrote:I think reports will be more effective if all of us give the same reason.

Agreed. I reported it when Tranzor first posted the thread and I chose the option Reave chose.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Victory! :whoo:

Quote:This listing (280790108363) has been removed, or this item is not available.
    • Please check that you've entered the correct item number
    • Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

good. I also reported earlier today. Thanks for bringing this dirtbag to our attention Tranzor. And nice to see you around again. Smile
---------------------: My Fanedits :---------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

--------------------: Consecutions :--------------------
All right then, all in for reave's explanation, and it'll work :-)
Ahh finally, I reported it three times over the last few days.

Like I said the more people that report it the better.
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
seller has some balls, he re-listed the auction-- time to take him down-- whose with me??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-JUST-BEFORE...416081a6c2
STILL AVAILABLE- only 2 left Fanedit.org skateboards
for skating or decoratvie purposes- shoot me a PM
probably never coming soon:
Taxi Driver in a Damaged Brain, EL Topo: ripping the guts out and
Escape from Doomsday: 2019
Let's get 'im!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
tranzor Wrote:seller has some balls, he re-listed the auction-- time to take him down-- whose with me??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-JUST-BEFORE...416081a6c2

Already removed. High five, team FE!
Good artists copy but great artists steal.

-blueyoda