• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Supernatural: The Winchester Gospel Chapter I

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
winchestergospelschapte.jpg

Fanedit Film Name
Supernatural: The Winchester Gospel Chapter I
Brief Synopsis
This chronicles the story of the boys who stopped the Apocalypse, In chapter I the boys look for their father and the thing that killed their mother. They have one goal avenge their mothers death. But little do they know, what is truly in store for them.
Faneditor Name
juice4z0
Tagline
-
Original Film Name
Supernatural Season 1
Studio Name
Warner Bros. Television.
Genre
Adventure
Franchise
TV-to-Movie
Fanedit Type
TrueFan Edit
Original Running Time
936 minuets
Original Release Date
Fanedit Running Time
151 minutes approx
Fanedit Release Date
December 2011
Amount of time cut.
785 minutes approx
Intention
To condense the first season into one movie and create the first chapter for the 5 season story arch that leads to the Apocalypse.
Edit Details
This chronicles the story of the boys who stopped the Apocalypse, In chapter I the boys look for their father and the thing that killed their mother. They have one goal avenge their mothers death. But little do they know, what is truly in store for them.
Cut-List
Episodes used:

101 - Pilot, used for the start of the story and for the end, all parts of the women in white story is gone.

102 - Windigo, trimmed this story down to its bare roots, as this acts as where the boys go to look for their father.

109 - Home, trimmed it down to bare bones and acts to fill in some back story on the boys.

120 - Dead man's blood, trimmed out all the vampire stuff and kept the story regarding the colt and their father.

121 - Salvation, Trimmed down but mostly intact

122 - Devil's Trap, trimmed down but mostly intact.

422 - Lucifer Rising, used one scene from this episode.
Special Notes/Thanks
To everyone that helps me on a day to day basis, you know who you are.
and to felipemeyer who's work print inspired me to start this edit.
Technical Info
Vegas 10, DVD Architect, DVDfab
Release information
  • Dual Layer DVD
  • AVI
Special Features
Trailer included on DVD only.

Trailer

5 minute Preview

Art

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh snap! I didn't realize you were done. Sweet dude.

felipemeyer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wasn't even aware that you were also doing a supernatural edit... :)

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
awesome. looking forward to seeing how this turned out. gonna be picking up the mp4 as soon as i can with review coming soon.

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
felipemeyer said:
I wasn't even aware that you were also doing a supernatural edit... :)

Neither was I, just woke up with a vision and knocked it out. I have one continuity cut i thought of this morning to take care of, should be submitted in time for this weeks updates. Also a side note, all onscreen credits have been removed. :p

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
juice4z0 said:
Neither was I, just woke up with a vision and knocked it out. I have one continuity cut i thought of this morning to take care of, should be submitted in time for this weeks updates. Also a side note, all onscreen credits have been removed. :p

But is the screen stretched?! :p. Congrats on completing the edit. I've caught a few reruns of Supernatural on cable, interesting show.

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gatos said:
But i the screen stretched?! :p. Congrats on completing the edit. I've caught a few reruns of Supernatural on cable, interesting show.

You just couldn't help yourself could you? ;)

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
L8wrtr said:
You just couldn't help yourself could you? ;)

Nope, i gots no self control.

Juice, i was watching an episode the other day where the brothers are put in prison. Any idea which season that is?

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I want to say that's season 3. Almost positive if not 3 it's 4, I can tell u for sure when I get home and check the box

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That does sound like a Season 3 episode. Big fan of the show. Happy to see the Supernatural edits popping up around here for sure. Definitely be cool to see how it all turns out for each one.

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is a little 5 min preview of the edit.

watch

Hope you enjoy

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Awesome preview. Looking forward to seeing how the rest turns out.

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gatos said:
Juice, i was watching an episode the other day where the brothers are put in prison. Any idea which season that is?

Season 219 is where they get put in prison to hunt a ghost however they do go to jail a few times of the series

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points

This shows a replaced music track. In the original when Dean put the Metallica tape in it played ACDC, that always bugged me so i fixed that.

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Now that I can see it, all files are uploaded, if you can't wAit for the .info update you can pm me for links,, either dual layer or avi

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can't believe they botched up Metallica by playing AC/DC. Awesome fix!!! What's the running time on this thing? 151min...
Hhmmm... Not too fond of the cover, tbh. Hope someone else creates a regular looking cover. Juice, feel free to PM me the DL though :)

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yea I'll get you the links as soon as they ate done working on my net. As far as the cover, your the first person who has said they don't like it. Any particular reason for not liking it or is it just one of those "just don't" things?

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I didn't say I didn't like it, I'm just not too fond of it. There's a difference :)
It's not because of your work, don't get me wrong. I was never really a fan of book-type custom covers, even if they were done right.
There's so many beautiful things you can accomplish, so why squander your skills on such plain looking leather covers? That's just my opinion. I feel you -and not just you- can do so much better. Just look at Rogue's covers. They're always different, always fresh and new.

Your Smallville cover was simple, but good. Something similar would have worked here too, I think.

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I see what your saying and it makes sense and I'll prolly make a second one. But the reason I chose to make the cover as a book was because of the tone of the stories I wanted to tell. So I chose to go with a bible type book to mimic "gospel" title.

But I'll start thinking on a secondary.

Top Bottom