• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

So, who's playing it and what character have you been playing as?
:fencing:

I'm not playing it, but those cutscenes I've seen are of amazing quality. Anyone see fanedit possibilities in this? :)

I have only played maybe 15 min. I'm finishing up a couple other games first, plus my wife just had our second baby so that's been sucking up a lot of time. I will get to it soon though...

^^ Congrats on your new addition to your family! :)

STANKPAC said:
^^ Congrats on your new addition to your family! :)

Thank you, sir!

Ghostcut said:
62 hours. Still not done.

If memory serves Oblivion took me upwards of 120 hrs.

this is one of those..."i'll buy it in a few months when its cheaper and has a GOTY edition" games.
too many others taking up what little me-time I have at the moment

i sooooooooo want a new fallout on that engine

thunderclap said:
If memory serves Oblivion took me upwards of 120 hrs.

I'm getting so distracted, I think I'll end up passing 120 hours easily before I even approach the ending.

Currently level 37 and probably 60+ hours into yet and I am NOWHERE near done by far. :D

Only problem is, now that my PS3 save file has gone over 9MB, now I'm starting to get a lot more of the issue that PS3 players have been dealing with - lags, occassional bugged quests/characters/creatures, and random freezes/crashes. :sad: Turning off auto-save seems to help a bit, but I'm saving a lot more often than I used to. Hopefully that 1.2 patch that's coming sometime soon will fix most of those issues.

EDIT 11/28: And Bethesda just released the 1.2 patch today, so hopefully this'll fix a majority of the problems for the PS3 version. :wink:

Has there been anymore problems? I'm debating on whether or not to purchase it. I played Oblivion and loved it.

Sorta stuck between Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Uncharted 1 + 2 Dual Pack, this. Any choices or recommendations?

I keep getting tempted to buy it, but it is just too much of a time committment for me right now. :(

I have it and was loving it until TOR came out. Now I'm stuck on that.

steelio2006 said:
Has there been anymore problems? I'm debating on whether or not to purchase it. I played Oblivion and loved it.

Sorta stuck between Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Uncharted 1 + 2 Dual Pack, this. Any choices or recommendations?

I'm not having terrible problems with it but I'm playing the 360 version and it's not patched, well I di have a few probvlems like freezing during load screens being the worst and some horrible jerky framerates at times. Also tempted for that MGS HD collection, but I just paid £30 for that uncharted dual pack after I sold my old ps3 to my brother for £20 for christmas and had the stupidity to include UC2 as a free gift...

Ended up getting this the other day. Been playing it a lot. So far, my character is just starting out still.

He's level 12 Imperial. Ended up buying a house in Whiterun and joined the Stormcloaks. So far, enjoying the game a lot. Loving the fact of there being so much depth to the game. Also thinking bout creating another character, but unsure of what race to choose from. I don't wanna repeat the previous character. Any recommendations?

I'm about 40 hrs in. I don't have time to play non-stop like I used to, but I try to get a couple hours in on the weekend. So far I'm enjoying it as much as, if not more than, Oblivion.

That shit is too addictive. Though I did find an upside to it in that once I got over the initial addictive hump, the game just kept going and going and going and going. So I didn't have to buy any other games for like 6 months. :-D

yeah, that's the beauty of it. is the fact that not gonna be buying any more games for a while. that's part of the reason why i ended up picking it up. cause i knew it'd keep me from buying other games for awhile. plus have RE5 and Silent Hill HD Collection to play through too.

started a second character now. it's a High Elf named Asuna. thought it could be fun. and my roommate is now started playing it as well. and pretty sure he's addicted to it now too.

still working on Skyrim. tho, i ended up getting rid of my High Elf. now I have a Redguard that plays very much like the CW's Arrow in the Skyrim world. which is pretty sweet. and also have an Imperial that's Skyrim's Batman. thought it'd be cool to put some limitation and play it out. actually turned out to be a lot of fun.

definitely one of my favorite games that always has something to do. definitely was one of the best investments that I've been able to make.

Back
Top Bottom