• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

DotD Ultimate Edition v2 - 4disc case

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
OK, I threw this together real quick-like for meedermow's Dawn of the Dead Ultimate Edition volume 2. Its artwork for a standard amaray 4-disc case. I need some space savers :)

DotD-Ultimate2-4disc_ThrowgnCpr.jpg

download

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
now that is cool,when can we download it?

thanks

DJ

ps you might want to add the Dawn of the Dead team on there too,it wasnt all meedermow.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
OK, thanks DJ. I'll add the DotD team on there and make it available tomorrow probably

Geomon

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice. Not sure about the double image though but it works.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah, it was the best i could get on a quick job. i wanted to dead to span the entire case, and the backlighting centered over all of them. I didnt feel like pissing around trying to mix and match the dead so it didnt look like a copy of the same.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
whoa...radix is at it... I expect wonders. Nothing less.

bigrob

Reaction score
Trophy Points
well i'm currently looking into other things for NOTLD and Day.

There will be plenty more discs coming!

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
download link for this cover added to first post

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thanks. I love this one.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
boon23 said:
thanks. I love this one.

:) more DoD releases are in the works I guess, so hopefully they can crank a bunch more out, and I'll make a new cover every 4 releases :smile:

Top Bottom