If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Article: Fanedits Get Some Exposure In A New Article From Penthouse
As do most writers. Overall I felt the article was at least fair to the art of Fanediting.

News credit to TMBTM.
reave Wrote:News credit to TMBTM.

I was searching for fanedit news and ended at Penthouse magazine, I swear!
"Always in motion is the future"
My instagramMy BLog - All my fanedits at IFDB - Q&A with TMBTM (from 2012) 
:lol:
Great article, I liked it. Shamed to admit I still haven't seen the Sharksploitation Edit, but the scenes described in this article definitely convinced me! :-)

EDIT: And Herskowitz is only jealous because we wouldn't touch his stuff with a ten-foot-pole! 8-)
TMBTM Wrote:I was searching for fanedit news and ended at Penthouse magazine, I swear!

is that what you tell yourself before you go to sleep?
Things I'd kill for:
1. Saw footage without blur filters
2. Shared Dark Tower movie universe

Sunarep Wrote:is that what you tell yourself before you go to sleep?
No, that's what he tells his ha.... never mind 8-)
Poor TMBTM. He really does read Penthouse for the articles.
You're an adult. Just cope.
reave Wrote:Poor TMBTM. He really does read Penthouse for the articles.

Penthouse has articles?
:yield:
Hehe, I was searching for reviews of my fanedits with google to maybe make a page about it on my own blogspot blog. I typed "Jaws the sharksploitation edit", and I found that pentouse article.
"Always in motion is the future"
My instagramMy BLog - All my fanedits at IFDB - Q&A with TMBTM (from 2012) 
TMBTM Wrote::yield:
Hehe, I was searching for reviews of my fanedits with google to maybe make a page about it on my own blogspot blog. I typed "Jaws the sharksploitation edit", and I found that pentouse article.

A likely story
>>>Completed Edits<<<
Recently Completed: Crossing Mulberry Street
Currently Editing: Taxi Driver Rescored (Refn/Drive/Cliff Martinez Style)

"I used Adobe Premiere, I like to do a little weekend editing. I recently just cut 3 minutes out of Goodfellas."