• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Article: And the winner of the 3rd Annual Fanedit Awards Faneditor of the year is...

Congratulations to Q2. It was a close race, but Q2 came ahead in the very end.

Good job to all of the editors.

Congrats Q2! :)

(Reave, you remind me of Torgo from Manos: The Hands of Fate! Must be the beard. :p)

Thanks?

And look what just came out....

manos.png

congrats Q2!!!,

and great presentation reave!! and in fancy widescreen!! ;)

Congratulations Q2. That's a mighty fine award to win.

Wow. Not sure what to say except that I really thought TMBTM was going to get this. While I'm honored I'd love to know how I took the lead. Anyway, I'm truly happy people like my work. So thank you!

It was neck and neck when the votes were coming in, but you pulled ahead at the end.

Congrats Q2!
Usualy technicaly flawless fanedits and with the extra work of making them in HD and presenting them in multiple formats.
:flame:

VIMEO, Y U NO LIEK ME?

Anyway, well done Q2/thunder :)

Congratulations! Great body of work, and as TMBTM noted, all available in HD.. not a bad first year ;)

Right on thunder! You. The. Man! :thumb:

Vimeo not working on your computer or phone, Frink?

No.

But I should be able to get to it on a different computer.

Ok, finally able to watch. Well done!

Back
Top Bottom