If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

HIDDEN FRONTIER--End of an Era
I've been trying to get on hiddenfrontier.com all week with no success. Does anybody know what's up with their site?
asterixsmeagol Wrote:I've been trying to get on hiddenfrontier.com all week with no success. Does anybody know what's up with their site?

Try their Youtube channel. It has the newest Remasterd stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenFrontier

While there, check out their FRONTIER GUARD series... it has a fun Buck Rogers element to it. Smile
"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
I'll check it out. I have the Vimeo page bookmarked. I'm working on downloading everything (including the audio episodes) in case they ever get taken down. I got bitten on that with one of my favorite audio series, Star Trek: Defiant.
I was able to find an RSS feed with all of their audio releases so I just went ahead and downloaded them all from there.
A little doc about the origins of one of the first ongoing Star Trek fan series HIDDEN FRONTIER....

"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.