• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Where to find mock movie trailers of original movie ideas?

buzzQuark

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone know where I can find mock movie trailers for original movie ideas using only cg sets/stills and performers modelled on your favorite actors? Something along the lines of a video movie pitch?

Does such things exist and if so is there a community here who make them or have them?
Do any "Fan Editors" make them?

Keep in mind I'm not talking about parody trailers or mashup trailers of previous works.
I mean lets say you saw a movie and have a perfect idea of what the sequel should be about. Instead of making a fanedit of the original story you make a mock trailer of what the sequel has in store.

I'm talking about a new idea so its a little hard to put into words.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks
buzzQuark

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
YouTube is overflowing with trailers of that kind, both using existing material, and newly created CGI.
I don't think you'll find too many mock stand-alone trailers here. We mostly share full, feature length fanedited films.

Top Bottom