• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Louie on FX

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Don't know if anyone watches this show. I like his stand up and I liked the first season better. But the season finale last night had what i assume is an intentional reference to The Godfather. Not sure how many people caught it. You guys be the judge. (Am I crazy or not?! :p)

Louis CK is currently the funniest man alive (Zach Gastroflanopkus lost that spot when he stopped doing "stand up").

I was pissed when his HBO show was cancelled, but Louie has more than made up for it. I wish his wife from Lucky Louie was in the show more.

I've seen him twice, recorded it once. Some great unreleased material from when he had JUST divorced his wife. Brutal stuff.

Hope Louie sticks around for a few seasons.

LOVE LCK.
totally me in 10 years.

ATTN Lynch fans:

David Lynch was in the last two episodes of Louie, he was quite good too.

And there was a real Lynchian scene in last week's episode too that was damn cool IMO.

Louie is brilliant. Anybody who doesn't agree is a just a pencil penis parade.

I guess I'm some kind of parade. I watched the pilot and thought, "meh."

TV's Frink said:
I guess I'm some kind of parade. I watched the pilot and thought, "meh."

louieck.gif

Also "boooooo this man"

AUGH I just finished S2 on Netflix and holy balls, will it really be until next June for S3 to hit?! AUUUUUGHHHH!!!! :-o :-o :-(

(Awesome show is awesome.)

Life sucks without new Louie episodes.

Watching Louie kinda makes me want to head over to the nearest amateur comedy open mic and start making a total and complete ass of myself. :-D

Gaith said:
AUGH I just finished S2 on Netflix and holy balls, will it really be until next June for S3 to hit?! AUUUUUGHHHH!!!! :-o :-o :-(

(Awesome show is awesome.)

I'm confused. This was posted yesterday? I hate to be that guy but if you've finished S2, that means you can move on to S3, the most recent season. Season 4 isn't due until 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!! That definitely deserves an "AUUUUUGGGGGHHH!!!!"

He's probably referring to the fact that only the first two seasons are currently available on Netflix streaming.

Funniest touring comedian. If he comes anywhere near you, GO.

Then you will birth a GOD.

...god is in the details, right Frantic? :p

Back
Top Bottom