• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Bill Hicks Night

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just a heads up for the UK members but starting at 10pm tonight BBC4 are showing the Documentary American: The Bill Hicks Story followed by the stand up gig Revelations.

The docu is great and tells you a lot more than the Just a Ride doc found on the Totally Bill Hicks disc which is more of a tribute than anything else really.

Nice one nomarch, will be watching

I was lucky enough to see a secret advance screening of The Bill Hicks Story. While I wish it had more actual old footage of Bill, it is a very interesting and well done doc.

images

btw I highly recommend picking up the DVD release as it has some lovely extras.

This is also well worth buying, If you're a fan then you will have heard nigh on everything on the CD's but the DVD's and the awesome MP3's of Bill's music more than make up for them.

Fuck, that's worth it just for Ninja Bachelor Party on DVD.

Back
Top Bottom