• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

New Short Film - Revenger Soldier Spider Kick

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
After getting back from a commercial shoot with WorSub films, we had some time to waste, so at the spur of the moment we shot this. Editing took a few days because of the collaboration factor, but (I think) it's done now, so check it out...

"]

Or

http://rapidshare.com/files/34592544/RSSK_001.mpg

That was excellent, beckmen! LMAO! The bad english subtitles had cryin'. "SH*TA!!"

More funny subtitles.

"English Subtitles In Hong Kong Films

Here are the funniest subtitles rom Hong Kong Martial Art Movies:

* ?I threat you! I challenge you meet me on the roof tonight for a duet!?

* ?I will kill you until you are dead from it!?

* ?The bullets inside are very hot. Why do I feel so cold??

* ?I got knife scars more than the number of your leg?s hair!?

* ?I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.?

* ?Fatty, you with your thick face have hurt my instep.?

* ?I?ll fire aimlessly if you don?t come out!?

* ?You are too useless. And now I must beat you.?

* ?Gun wounds again??

* ?A normal person wouldn?t steal pituitaries.?

* ?You always use violence. I should?ve ordered glutinous rice chicken.?

* ?Take my advice, or I?ll spank you without pants.?

* ?Beware! Your bones are going to be disconnected.?

* ?Who gave you the nerve to get killed here??

* ?Quiet or I?ll blow your throat up.?

* ?You daring lousy guy.?

* ?Beat him out of recognizable shape!?

* ?How can you use my intestines as a gift??

* ?Damn, I?ll burn you into a BBQ chicken!?

* ?This will be of fine service for you, you bag of the scum. I am sure you will not mind that I remove your manhoods and leave them out on the dessert flour for your aunts to eat.?

* ?Yah-hah, evil spider woman! I have captured you by the short rabbits and can now deliver you violently to your gynecologist for a thorough extermination.?

* ?Greetings, large black person. Let us not forget to form a team up together and go into the country to inflict the pain of our karate feets on some @$$ of the giant lizard person.?

* Your spear is useless? You better use it for mixing excretory.

* Now I feel flatulent, and you did it.

* My innards have all been disturbed by him.

* That may disarray my intestines.

* I please your uterus. You kiss my toes. It?s fair.

* ?This is the Martial Arts Competition, not a place for fighting!? (from Kung Fu)

* A normal person wouldn?t steel pituitaries! (from Brain Theft)"

* ?I will kill you until you are dead from it!?

Reminds me of the Hot Shots, Part Deux line: "I will kill you until you DIE from it!" Haha.

Bad english subs (I think also known as 'engrish') are awesome. Did anyone get those old SW SE LD rips from before the official DVDs came out? The ROTJ one had the worst subs. It was total randomness. I can't recall any right now other than Ackbar saying something about magnets (in the "We can't stand power of that magnitude). Sadly, the DVD is long gone...I let a friend borrow it and he says he brought it back, but it's nowhere to be found. For some reason the ANH and ESB DVDs don't have funny subs (or the nice 30-minute SE doc as an extra). *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom