• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Article: Michael Giacchino Tweets his love for Adywan's Star Wars Revisited

hebrides

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ah, Dwight, you beat me to it. Very cool news :)

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yes. Throwgncpr told me about this yesterday. Pretty cool. First post will be promoted to a news item. You and throw will both get news credit.

Ripplin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats to Adywan, but congrats to fanedit.org, too! Let's not forget we also got a plug. ;)

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
+ 3288 pages viewed for this edit on the last 2,5 days... guess that twitt worked!

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Don't call him a twit ;)

doubleofive

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was fortunate to have been on my phone, following Giacchino on Twitter or else we could have missed this completely (until you guys checked your logs and saw 4000 hits from Twitter).

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
HOLY COW! That is... well what Throw said!

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very cool, Ady. Some well deserved praise. So now maybe you'll get a job in the industry that could use your skills. Don't forget us and OT when you're famous. ;-)

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Indeed, such a landing would be well deserved, but of course we've all been saying that for quite a while. And yes, don't forget your roots when you're big and famous.. or, bigger and more famouserer

searcher

Reaction score
Trophy Points
WOW!! what everybody has said. Wish you all the luck in the world, fingers crossed.

Top Bottom