• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fast Five

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have never paid much attention to the Fast and the Furious franchise. Until this I had only seen one movie and it failed to impress me much. But holy crap! Fast Five was the most fun I have had in the theater in a long time!

geminigod said:
I have never paid much attention to the Fast and the Furious franchise. Until this I had only seen one movie and it failed to impress me much. But holy crap! Fast Five was the most fun I have had in the theater in a long time!

true that - in a horrible summer the most enjoyable of all of the blockbusters

Lots of fun but it lost all credibility for me when they were pulling those things on steel cables at the end.

nOmArch said:
Lots of fun but it lost all credibility for me when they were pulling those things on steel cables at the end.

the credibility was lost way before that ;)

that's what I enjoyed - the movie never tried to make sense and just had fun

I am usually pretty critical but I was mostly able to suspend my disbelief. I do remember at the moment where they were pulling the safe out of the wall thinking to myself, "Boy they really should have used some 4-wheel drive cars!" Its not like performance matters when you are hauling that thing behind you!"

Some decent gags (squish, squish, squish):

that was fun. it had me loling all over the place.
"breaking all the rules . . . of physics." my personal biggest irk of the movie. similar to nomarch.

Will be seeing it just cause I love me some Gina Carano

1239704331_gina-carano.gif

May this franchise live long and prosper! Watching it tonight!

I'd like to see this in theaters... but especially where this franchise is concerned, I simply don't trust the Washington, DC audience to behave itself. So I might have to wait for the redbox... :oops:

the franchise is setting itself up perfect for a "get back to it's roots" story and get back to street racing.
of course, that will be in Fast10. just before the next heist fast movie, Dom's 11.

I just saw Fast and Furious 6.
It is stupid, over the top, ridiculous, filled with craziness, goofy and with no real understanding of physics and gravity whatsoever.
And i enjoyed the shit out of it. Loved it.
If you liked Fast 5 and that style for the franchise, i highly recommend it. You will have a blast watching it.
Also there is an awesome after credits scene! Be sure to see that too.

Back
Top Bottom