• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Gremlins 2: Video on Demand version

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Remember how Gremlins 2 had different "wrecked print" gags for the theatrical (Hulk Hogan) and VHS (John Wayne) versions? Well, how's this for the V.O.D. version?

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been waiting a long time for this guy to release a DVD quality version. He did an awesome job not just technically speaking, but more importantly it's loaded with that crucial spirit and Dante-esque sense of humor.

STANKPAC

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^^ Great find Dwight. That was really impressive! :lol:

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The only footnote I had is that he uses footage from Batman and Batman Returns. Sometimes it's snowing in Gotham (Batman Returns), sometimes not (Batman). But then again, a great clip!!!

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
T-HOPE said:
The only footnote I had is that he uses footage from Batman and Batman Returns. Sometimes it's snowing in Gotham (Batman Returns), sometimes not (Batman). But then again, a great clip!!!
Yep, most of the footage is from Returns. It should have been that one on the select screen and not the first.

searcher

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That was amazing editing, loved the Batman v Gremlins part.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
How in the hell .....

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sacha is pretty awesome. I remember seeing this a few years ago and chatting with him about it. very cool stuff

Top Bottom