• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Just change my name to Trevor Reznik

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm going over 24 hours without sleep. Suffering some insomnia. This is not a regular occurrence. I also seem to have no appetite. But part of that is when the warm weather comes and summer is now upon some of us, i don't feel like eating as much.

I'm gonna try chewing some valerian root or have an imaginary friend/split personality named Tyler Durden!

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Tyler durden... Where is that from... *google-ing* I swear i know that from somewhere... Isnt there a user around here named tylerdurden?

I have this knida thing happen to me a couple times a year. No much you can do. Might aswell watch some movies ;)

Id tell you to do some editing, but im guessing your actually exhausted, editing in stretches is hard to do when your exhausted. But ive had the energy to edit for more than 24 hours with very few breaks a couple times. What a blast!

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Tyler durden... Where is that from... *google-ing* I swear i know that from somewhere... Isnt there a user around here named tylerdurden?

I have this knida thing happen to me a couple times a year. No much you can do. Might aswell watch some movies ;)

Id tell you to do some editing, but im guessing your actually exhausted, editing in stretches is hard to do when your exhausted. But ive had the energy to edit for more than 24 hours with very few breaks a couple times. What a blast!

I'm a bit burnt out on editing cause it's what I've been doing for the past few days nonstop. And the wind has been knocked out of my sails a bit with having to restart my Oz fanedit.

I am gonna watch some TV Shows, I'm rewatching the 2nd Season of The Wire as I have a fanedit idea for it and I want to see if its doable. (that's what she said)

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Theres a feature some houses have called "apron" that hangs down a bit from the ceiling (think how some living rooms have a sunken floor, wel this is the opposite of that). Once while drywalling, i didnt know where to put some thing or other (cant remember right now) anyways, guy A of the drywalling crew suggested i stick it through the apron, to wich guy B replied "thats what she said"

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Theres a feature some houses have called "apron" that hangs down a bit from the ceiling (think how some living rooms have a sunken floor, wel this is the opposite of that). Once while drywalling, i didnt know where to put some thing or other (cant remember right now) anyways, guy A of the drywalling crew suggested i stick it through the apron, to wich guy B replied "thats what she said"

Hahahah. I liked the setup for that. I'm reading along going "Where is he going with this?! Is this going to be an analogy about getting burnt out on fanediting, or getting through this bout of insomnia?"

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I'm on episode 2 of the second season and now I am 75% sure that this can work! Sweeeet.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
chuck-norris-approves.gif

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I give you half an hour before your laughing at absolutely nothing at all, lol, best part about losing sleep.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
I give you half an hour before your laughing at absolutely nothing at all, lol, best part about losing sleep.
I can't wait!

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I came up with a tentative title for The Wire fanedit. No more using my brain until I sleep. I'm outta here for now.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
tumblr_lkhw88wIsh1qdeag2.gif

Appy-polly-loggies. gatos. Appy-polly-logies. Id have never known what that means unless i had read the subs.

Later.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My god this insomnia! My eyelids aren't even spasming. And that's something that usually happens to me when I'm tired. I wonder how long until I go nuts?

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Okay, man. Time for both of us to turn off the computers and go night night. Fan editing and the making of art in general has a way of making people go a little nuts. There comes a point where we have to force ourselves to let go for a while.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
geminigod said:
Okay, man. Time for both of us to turn off the computers and go night night. Fan editing and the making of art in general has a way of making people go a little nuts. There comes a point where we have to force ourselves to let go for a while.

I'm not doing any fanediting right now. I'm exhausted but can't fall sleep.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Strangest thread ever.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
Strangest thread ever.

hahahahahah. (still awake!)

Feeling less crazy though.

But a few hours back when I was writing all these posts, I was thinking to myself "everyone on the forums is going to think I am absolutely nuts and this thread is a document of a mental breakdown"

I swear it's not. Once I eventually pass out from sleep deprivation I will be back to a normal functioning human being who can, at the very least, make coherent posts.

This is the Off-Topic forum though. So I don't think I've crossed any lines.

Top Bottom