If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Social Network Sharing
Have a Facebook or Twitter account? Well, now so does Fanedit.org! You can access our Twitter account here and our Facebook account here.
I could do without some of the twin brothers scenes in The Social Network (though we are getting a bit off topic here).
thunderclap Wrote:Have a Facebook or Twitter account? Well, now so does Fanedit.org! You can access our Twitter account here and our Facebook account here.

Question: How come you are not using a Fan Page on Facebook? Is it because you want to approve every one who sees your wall?

My two twitter accounts (@dierksfans & @janedear_fans) are following you. I'll definitely be adding you to my #FollowFriday lists! Smile
1. Indecent Proposal : Divorce Edition.
2. The Horse Whisperer : Whispering Edition.

Working On: The Wire - The Dennis Wise Story

Support fanedit.org with donations. Use the PayPal module on the homepage.

reave Wrote:02-02-2013, 04:47 PM: A little birdie told me that tons of fanedits are going to be on Usenet very soon.
Metrostar Wrote:Question: How come you are not using a Fan Page on Facebook? Is it because you want to approve every one who sees your wall?

It's because I didn't think of it, nor do I know how. :eek: Is it the same thing as a group?
I'm not advertising. No-one here likes country music anyway! You can look at one of mine for a good example of running one professionally: http://www.facebook.com/dierksfans

It can be seen by anyone, not just Facebook members. It has a few different features and I think would be way more suitable for Fanedit.org. You will have a lame address until you get 25(?) 'Likes' and then you can change it to something nicer and more memorable. If you look at mine, you can see that I use 'www.dierksfans.com' as my name. In the setting up process get this name exactly how you want it. it cannot be changed later. I think http://www.fanedit.org would be better than just FanEdit. I have been doing this for quite awhile and know all the ins and outs and would be happy to assist you. If you want to be private and approve everyone individually, then stay as you are. If this is about getting as many people into what we do here as possible, a Fan Page is really the way to go. Also, you can have a Facebook box on your website somewhere, like I have here: http://www.dierksfans.com

I'm really not advertising! Big Grin
1. Indecent Proposal : Divorce Edition.
2. The Horse Whisperer : Whispering Edition.

Working On: The Wire - The Dennis Wise Story

Support fanedit.org with donations. Use the PayPal module on the homepage.

reave Wrote:02-02-2013, 04:47 PM: A little birdie told me that tons of fanedits are going to be on Usenet very soon.
I converted the account to a fan page. You can also Like the page from the front page here on FE.org. Thanks for the suggestion Metrostar! :thumb: