If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Social Network Sharing
Is there a particular news item you find so interesting you'd like to share it? Now you can! Share Front Page News items with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Buzz, via email and more! Simply click on the Share icon and select the site you'd like to post to.
Buzz?

/oldguy
TV's Frink Wrote:Buzz?

/oldguy

Yeah... I wasn't familiar with it either, but it's by Google so it has to be good. Wink

I should have said Digg or Reddit or something instead.
Whew; I at first thought someone was threatening to edit The Social Network! :-P
Gaith's Fan Edit Shorts - some of the most awesome short-form fan edits of all time.
i find Buzz to be really annoying. Usually, Google is awesome, but Buzz and Wave have just been annoying failures, imo.
Gaith Wrote:Whew; I at first thought someone was threatening to edit The Social Network! :-P

I don't think that movie can be made any better. It was just sort of ok to me, and editing wouldn't make it any more exciting.
You're an adult. Just cope.
What if the earth blew up? :-P
When? :-P
Gaith's Fan Edit Shorts - some of the most awesome short-form fan edits of all time.
Hey, it's your idea, not mine Wink

(and I haven't seen the movie yet)
Well, edit genre was my idea, but as to this movie, that was yours... There are a few very minor changes I'd make to The Social Network, being mainly the removal of a few too-obvious exposition lines, but not nearly enough to justify a fan edit. An excellent film, IMO. Smile