If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Chat Room
We've moved back to an IRC chat room though this time it's integrated. Try it out and tell us what you think!
Chatroom dosnt seem to show up on the side of the home page anymore, has it gone, or been moved?
I am comfortable in the knowledge that I know nothing.
http://www.fanedit.org/forums/showthread...n-LPD-edit
The new IRC chatroom can't utilize that sidebar. Different program and there is none at the moment I can find. If one shows up it will be added.
The chatroom was working for me yesterday, but not today. I would like to set mIRC up so I can use that. What is the server and channel name?

It started working again, so I figured it out. Smile
1. Indecent Proposal : Divorce Edition.
2. The Horse Whisperer : Whispering Edition.

Working On: The Wire - The Dennis Wise Story

Support fanedit.org with donations. Use the PayPal module on the homepage.

reave Wrote:02-02-2013, 04:47 PM: A little birdie told me that tons of fanedits are going to be on Usenet very soon.
Im in Smile
You're out
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
That's what he and she said.
So...why can't I log in? I assume it's the same login as for FE?
Yes.
Are you getting a specific error message?
You're an adult. Just cope.
Username or Password Incorrect.

It's probably the same damn issue with the apostrophe that I have on IFDB.