• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Killer Bride: Yellow Edition

leeroy

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
dvdb.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?qhb1ku116nloaou

a TRUE FANEDIT by Leeroy
The Bride wakes up after a long coma. The baby that she carried before entering the coma is gone. The only thing on her mind is to have revenge on the assassination team that betrayed her - a team she was once part of.

TRAILER
[video=youtube_share;eBPMsU5RG7I]

Original film name Kill Bill: VOL. 1, & VOL. 2
Film studio name Miramax
Film release date October 2003 / April 2004
Original runtime 111 minutes / 136 minutes
Fanedit release date April 2011
New runtime 99 minutes
Amount of time cut/added 148 minutes cut

EDIT DETAILS:
As a fan of the Kill Bill saga my intent wasn’t to remove anything that I didn’t like but to show a more straight to the point story. The edit focuses more on the characters of The Bride, Bill, Budd and Elle as I've always felt the relationship between these four to be the more interesting aspect to the Kill Bill saga

CUTLIST

Vol. 1
removed attempted rape scene
removed Elle’s whistling scene
removed the brides get-a-way
removed the bleeping of the brides name
removed the Japanese segment from Vol 1
Vol.2
removed wedding rehearsal
removed Budd at work
removed Micheal Parks scene from Vol.2
removed Bill making a sandwich telling the story of the pet goldfish
removed the bride putting B.B. to bed
removed Bill truth poison dart serum
removed Bill’s superman speech
removed the scene of the bride confronting the assassin at the hotel

new end of credits removing the characters that weren’t included in the film
removed all chapter sections

SOURCES YOU MUST OWN
Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2

DVD EXTRAS (DL VERSION ONLY)
Trailer
Deleted Scenes
Making Of
Commentary Track with cast & crew

To watch this Fanedit simply PM me for links, please don't take offensive but proof of owning the orginal source material maybe re-queried.

Sounds interesting, doing a combined but shorter version.
Will put it in my list of To-Watch movies...
Thanks for doing it!

Why are you getting rid of the Japanese segment from Vol.1? It has a lot of great action, plus that would leave O-Ren Oshii out of the movie.

there's two things i've never liked about kill bill 1) the fact it was split into two films and 2) the amount of back story/screen time o-ren oshii was given, as her character is nothing more than cannon fodder. while working on a combined 2hr 20min version that included o-ren oshii i wanted to go that extra yard and remove her completely. this edit is just an alternative take on the kill bill films the other version which includes o-ren oshii will be along shortly.

Well I hope you won't be taking any offense but I won't be watching this O-Ren Ishii-free version. Kill Bill Vol. 1 is one of my favorite films of all time, I own both the Canadian Region 1 and the Japanese Region 2 releases, and i love the whole Japan section of the film. Removing that whole section of the film just seems wrong to me.

looking for to a new interpetation of theses films, where is this availible?

Well I hope you won't be taking any offense but I won't be watching this O-Ren Ishii-free version. Kill Bill Vol. 1 is one of my favorite films of all time, I own both the Canadian Region 1 and the Japanese Region 2 releases, and i love the whole Japan section of the film. Removing that whole section of the film just seems wrong to me.

no offense taken i know alot of people will think the Japanese segment is the best pat of the series and removing it from the film is wrong. i too love kill bill and the whole japan section, the aim of the edit wasn't to remove o-ren ishii because i didn't like her but to show an alternative take on the kill bill saga.

looking for to a new interpetation of theses films, where is this availible?

it's in the unapproved section jswert23456

Frantic Canadian said:
This is a fanedit. As long as removing it doesn't create a plot hole, it isn't "wrong." It's just "different." ;)

TV's Frink said:
This is a fanedit. As long as removing it doesn't create a plot hole, it isn't "wrong." It's just "different." ;)

Well he is going to have to remove every single instance that The Bride mentions O-Ren Ishii's name, we see the list as she checks another assassin off and of course the whole flashback scene of her attempted assassination. I don't know if it's going to be possible to completely remove her. And by "wrong" I was looking for a nicer way of saying "blasphemy". ;)

I kinda had the same idea, except instead of cutting O-ren out I was going to cut her part wayyyy down. You would see her maybe 10-15 mins at the most and that would just be her death scene. I even had a similar name picked out for my edit lol

Your edit isn;t chronological is it Leeroy?

yeah i forgot to mention it is in chronological order (apart from the brides training) thanks for reminding me.

new trailer

[video=youtube_share;eBPMsU5RG7I]

transition from vol 1 to vol 2
[video=youtube_share;ZzeRgqMMc-U]

removal of the hotel scene after the bride discovers she is pregnent
[video=youtube_share;9ZNzIsUpHe4]

Reading your original post in the firstling section, are you still doing a red edition as well or is the one up now a combo of both yellow and red editions and it is just a single edition rather than two?

Reading your original post in the firstling section, are you still doing a red edition as well or is the one up now a combo of both yellow and red editions and it is just a single edition rather than two?

there is a completed red edition (extended cut) a Japnese cut and i've also done a whole bloody affair cut. unfortunatley all my edits had been on megaupload so it's a case of uploading them again. if your interested i'll upload the avi version and PM you the link?

leeroy said:
there is a completed red edition (extended cut) a Japnese cut and i've also done a whole bloody affair cut. unfortunatley all my edits had been on megaupload so it's a case of uploading them again. if your interested i'll upload the avi version and PM you the link?

I feel the pain with concern to Megaupload. I think I have your whole bloody affair cut from a very long time ago, but I do not have the japanese cut or the red edition, shooting you a PM

I have always loved that O-ren's character was based on the wonderful film Lady Snowblood. That reason and also because of her "heritage" speech I feel she should be left in the film, but I have always thought that her death scene should have ended right before her line about "that really being a Hanzo sword." Her death would have had so much more impact without that lame one-liner at the worst possible time.

Wasn't 'The Whole Bloody Affair' the name of Q the Gaijins edit? to be honest there's so many around now it's hard to keep up.

Wasn't 'The Whole Bloody Affair' the name of Q the Gaijins edit? to be honest there's so many around now it's hard to keep up.

the whole bloody affair i think is what tarantino calls the full length cut of the kill bill saga. it's always rumored to be coming out but so far nothing

Back
Top Bottom