• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

If there were a Star Wars Sequel Trilogy...

The conecpt of a sequel trilogy used to be the most exciting thing imaginable.... Now it makes me feel slightly ill knowing what they would do to it. The prequels and Indy 4 have convinced me that these movies should be left alone... Until George dies, then have David Fincher, Chris Nolan, JJ Abrams or James Cameron direct a new trilogy. That I would go and see.

I woudl love to see a sequel trilogy with Mark Hamill coming back and Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford (even if Carrie and Harrison have cameos). I beleive Mark coudl tkae most of the lead in Episode VII with him training Leia's kids in teh force and a new enemy comes along. I can see it now a beaded Hamill (similar to Guiness) teaching the kids in the force, great space battles, air of mystery to it.....but then I think back to most of the prequels with its CGI, bad acting, structure and not sure I would want Lucas to do it. If however, Lucas was on as executive producer and handed the directing regins over, asked for help with the writing and used a lot more real sets and environments then I def woudl love to see it.

Lucas says now that the saga is complete but even if not called "Episode VII", maybe it could be a sequel to Star Wars ie. not called "Star Wars" but something else, or to market it use the Star Wars name but with no Epsisode VII just a title.

So, as you all may have heard, Disney bought Lucasfilm and Star Wars episode 7 is set to be released in 2015. In honor of such an occasion, I have one thing to say.

Back
Top Bottom