• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

GODDAMMITNOTATALL (WiNNING!)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Did you have an epic WIN recently? Tell us about it here.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was banging 7 gram rocks because that's how I roll.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This thread is about your wins, not Charlie Sheen's wins.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Enlisted in the Navy. Winning! :)

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Quit the drink.
Quit the smoke.
Lost some weight.
charlie-sheen-winning-resized-600.jpg

Obi-Sock Kenobi

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think I am winning at getting TV's Frink's attention. TV's Frink, another reason for the you know what is because... I can't say anymore in public, need to speak in private...

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Obi-Sock Kenobi said:
I think I am winning at getting TV's Frink's attention. TV's Frink, another reason for the you know what is because... I can't say anymore in public, need to speak in private...

Seriously. Why the hard-on for Frink?

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
reave said:
Seriously. Why the hard-on for Frink?
There's an image I wish I could get rid of.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Recently got my hands on the rare alternate tv cuts for Jason Goes To Hell, Child's Play 2, Child's Play 3 and Freddy's Dead. I've been after the Jason Goes To Hell tv cut for almost 10 years now and it's been practically impossible to find. Finally found a guy last year that had it so we made a 12 item trade but he ended up ripping me off. Really pissed me off because of how long I'd been after it as well as some other pretty damn rare items that I was supposed to get from him. Luckily though a couple of months ago I was looking for some information on a workprint, completely unrelated, when I stumbled upon this guy's trading site. Took a look around and saw that he had a copy so I immediately contacted him. We managed to work up a deal and I received my discs last week. I popped that sucker in as soon as I open the envelope and was giddy with joy to finally be watching the tv cut. Now I just need to find another holy grail. :lol:

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Obi-Sock Kenobi said:

Nah, this is loaded with fail. Wrong thread.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
white43 said:
Nah, this is loaded with fail. Wrong thread.
There is no right thread for that.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Broke my glasses last week end. goddamnitsomuch!
Found my old army glasses today: WIN!

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ordered two of the Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep books from an online supplier. Several days later "We don't have the books, order cancelled." Several days later, books randomly turn up and I don't appear to have been charged......

WIN.

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
There is no right thread for that.

You want to start the FAIL thread? I fear presently it would have one entry.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
white43 said:
you want to start the fail thread? I fear presently it would have one entry.
FAiL!

:p

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Obi-Sock Kenobi said:

Why hasn't this guy been banned yet?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
Why hasn't this guy been banned yet?

he just received another infraction for his behavior. This results in a temporary ban of 1 week. If his behavior improves after his return, he will be allowed to stay. If he continues down the same path, he will get a permanent ban.

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
he just received another infraction for his behavior. This results in a temporary ban of 1 week. If his behavior improves after his return, he will be allowed to stay. If he continues down the same path, he will get a permanent ban.

As in forever will it dominate your destiny?

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^^ #winning

I've seen this on other sites but is it possible to automatically change someones avatar when they get enough warnings to something like 'Potential Troll' or 'Don't Feed the Troll' really annoys the crap outta them and is quite a good incentive for not being a dick.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
throwgncpr said:
GDiNAA!!!

Top Bottom