• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Article: THE UGLY WEST by CBB and THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK is GREAT!

Congrats!

Don't suppose there's any chance of an MP4 or AVI?

They're two of my favorite films of all time, and by two great faneditors... so I've been wanting to see The Ugly West since I first heard of it.

JP87 said:
Congrats!

Don't suppose there's any chance of an MP4 or AVI?

They're two of my favorite films of all time, and by two great faneditors... so I've been wanting to see The Ugly West since I first heard of it.

Thanks. (Glad to hear someone's congrats because I felt a bit ashame to congrat myself when I made this article, hehe)
I guess I could ask Boon if he is okay to release a "lite" version of this edit.
I have nothing against it, but we wanted to present it the best possible way for the release (Dual Layer DVD)
If we do this one day I think it would be ONE file with the two edits. Because we want to keep it a "team release".

Congrats! Hope more people notices this edit now. Yes, it is THAT good. :)

TMBTM said:
Thanks. (Glad to hear someone's congrats because I felt a bit ashame to congrat myself when I made this article, hehe)
I guess I could ask Boon if he is okay to release a "lite" version of this edit.
I have nothing against it, but we wanted to present it the best possible way for the release (Dual Layer DVD)
If we do this one day I think it would be ONE file with the two edits. Because we want to keep it a "team release".
Hmm, in that case this might have to be my first DVD download of an edit. Only reason I haven't so far is because I'm not sure what to do. I'm guessing it's pretty straight-forward. I'll look into it...

Well done chaps I totally enjoyed the edits. Keep it up

Back
Top Bottom